Attention 3DX artists! It’s almost Valentine’s Day so the folks at Slushe.com and the 3DX Discord are giving you the best opportunity to share your love! As in, that’s the challenge: you must create an image that best represents the love, romance, and sex of a perfect Valentine’s Day. Check out the details below.
Contest Entry Deadline Extended
The deadline to submit an entry for the Valentine’s Day 3D Art Contest has been extended to Tuesday, February 5th 2019! We will publish the poll with a shortlist of contest entries on Wednesday, February 6th 2019 so all Slusheans may vote to help us determine the winner.
Prize: A Featured Spot on the Slushe.com big banner for 1 month, a feature blog post on both Slushe and Affect3D.com, and a unique contest winner badge.
Deadline: Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
Poll: February 6th-13th 2019
Winner announcement: February 14th, 2019
- To enter this contest, you must submit an original 3D image. You may submit multiple images in your contest entry post, but they will count as one entry. (Submitting an image set instead of only 1 image will not increase or decrease your chances of winning.)
- Being part of the 3DX discord community (join here)
- Registered artist at Slushe
- Your image must meet Slushe’s Site Rules
- 2 contest entries per artist max.
- Image format: Hi-res JPG
- You can team with other artists. (If you win the contest as a team, you and all of your team members will win all prizes)
- Your image must be tagged with ‘valentine contest 19’ and posted on Slushe by Tuesday, February 5th, 2019
Have fun and render hard!