Merry Christmas, guys! We hope you’re enjoying the holidays. 🙂
Here’s a little status update on the DLC: we’re in the middle of getting DLC scene 2 ready for QA testing, which should happen early next week. It’s the first sex scene in the DLC which sets the mood for the rest of the story, so we’re pretty excited about it. Next week we’ll also start playing with a test build of the software version. So you’ll see those status percentages rising soon.
Also, someone requested a version of the DLC Event Page background without the trailer window. Here it is:
Holiday Theme Animation Poll
I thought it would be fun to kick off the new year with a holiday themed WIP animation, so I made Miro go along with it. We’ll work with Christmas and New Yearsy themes this time.
However, I’m only showing you the names of the themes we came up with. There are no WIP images to go with the options, so whatever you get will stay a surprise… You’ll have to go with your gut instinct for this one! 😉
We’ll announce the winner next week; the WIP animation itself will be published the week after!
We wish you a Happy New Year! See you again in 2018! 😀
Edit 30-12-2017: Since the previous poll decided to break down on us, I’ve set up a new one. All the votes you’ve cast through the comments section on 29 and 30 December due to this issue will be counted and included as well.
Vote on a theme in the new poll here:
- A. White Christmas 34%, 629 votes629 votes 34%629 votes - 34% of all votes
- B. Milk and Cookies 15%, 288 votes288 votes 15%288 votes - 15% of all votes
- C. The More The Merrier 15%, 276 votes276 votes 15%276 votes - 15% of all votes
- D. Year of the Dog 15%, 276 votes276 votes 15%276 votes - 15% of all votes
- E. Meat Me Under The Mistletoe 13%, 251 vote251 vote 13%251 vote - 13% of all votes
- F. Christmas Is The Time To Please 8%, 157 votes157 votes 8%157 votes - 8% of all votes
Edit 30-12-2017: Extended deadline for the poll to Wednesday January 3rd at 12:00 PM EST (US Eastern Standard Time). Previous deadline was Monday January 1st.
I’m leaving in the results from the broken poll for counting purposes:
- A. White Christmas 31%, 18 votes18 votes 31%18 votes - 31% of all votes
- D. Year of the Dog 21%, 12 votes12 votes 21%12 votes - 21% of all votes
- E. Meat Me Under The Mistletoe 21%, 12 votes12 votes 21%12 votes - 21% of all votes
- B. Milk and Cookies 14%, 8 votes8 votes 14%8 votes - 14% of all votes
- F. Christmas Is The Time To Please 9%, 5 votes5 votes 9%5 votes - 9% of all votes
- C. The More The Merrier 5%, 3 votes3 votes 5%3 votes - 5% of all votes