Forum | Affect3d.com

Full Version: GCROCK'S first time works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
DELETED MY WHOLE THREAD!!!!!
sorry Tongue

here's some new ones of Alex...i used Nichole's TLmats...
Looks very good.
Well done!
lighting tests...
(01-29-2015 02:27 PM)gcrock70 Wrote: [ -> ]lighting tests...

Very nice renders indeed Big Grin
Question: How did you solve the problem of "merging" in a smooth way the texture of the G2F model with the texture of the Male Genitalia (to look like as a real part of the body, and not something added artificially) ? Smile
photoshop, my friend...
here's Alex, with Melanie and Tiffani...FINALLY!!!
here's a couple more of Alex...little pre cum...
ugh...and now i have no stars...well, here's a couple of new Alex poses...
such a hottie!!!
one more...
here's a Melanie pic and a couple of her with Alex...
Nice to see Alex isn't having to make do by herself
check it out...
luxrender at 3 hours, 40 minutes...DAMN!!! that luxrender takes FOREVER!!!
looks like it needs more time in the oven Smile
i guess i'll have to let my computer run ALL day!!!
Or all night. If I put two characters and a background in a scene, it's usually a 6-10 hour render.
Yeeesh! That's a long time...looks like I need to get another computer...
If you work at getting your lighting down without using any kind of bounce lights, render times get to be much better. But the richness that comes through HDR images and bounce lights is hard to match. Complex hair really ramps up render times, too. I'm using an Afro hair prop for a render now and it destroys my render time. That hair is brilliant, but I'm not sure if it will render out before I need to use my computer for work in the morning.
back to 3Delight...
here's another...
Melanie is too hard. I'm serious! Even though she might be very turned on by her submissive take, maintaining an erection like that's not going to happen without a bit of physical stimulation. It'll be sexier if she's a bit soft. Yeah, I know, way too particular, but…
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's