Forum | Affect3d.com

Full Version: hibbli3d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
heyhey,

long story short, feel free to visit my website

http://hibbli3d.com

feedback is always very welcome, no matter if good or bad! we always try to improve our stuff with each new chapter released Smile

best regards,

hibbli
Nice start. Can't wait to see more of your work on here. Smile
Very nice. Smile I hope to see more, hibbli.
looking good so far, like to see more Smile
Not a monster sex fan but the renders look very nice in terms of quality. Do you also do other stuff, maybe some more sexy stuff or specialized on monster vs girl?
(03-16-2013 06:45 PM)hzr Wrote: [ -> ]Not a monster sex fan but the renders look very nice in terms of quality. Do you also do other stuff, maybe some more sexy stuff or specialized on monster vs girl?

i will try many things, dont worry Big Grin

biggest problem is lack of time, but i try to improve the quality ofc
Like the elf/orc kissing image :-)
looks good so far.^^
Hi Hibbli, very nice work !
Glad to see another fan of heroic/dark fantasy here ! Tongue
Keep up the good work ! I want to see more of Elayne's (mis?)adventures Big Grin
And from the elf brunette surround by the monsters as well Wink
More! Let's see more!
nice updates indeed Smile
Neat mixture of themes, and ideas. Can't wait to see what else you're working on soon
updated the first chapter of the story : )
(12-06-2013 01:23 PM)hibbli Wrote: [ -> ]updated the first chapter of the story : )

A fine piece of work you got there. I love the level of surrender and abandonment intoned by Elayne's actions. I await her fall...
dl that exciting chapter pronto =D wow quite an achievement!
love storylines engaging like this, any way we can help a later tale?
ooooh i forgot this pooor lonesome thread lol... many things happened since september 2013 as i began to do that stuff for fun Big Grin

Spoiler :
[Image: elayne_fullarmor.jpg]
Nice pose and love the armor, as impractical as it is ("gut me, please!")
Nice design, curious what she may be hiding from!?
(01-05-2015 04:11 PM)LoChrome Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pose and love the armor, as impractical as it is ("gut me, please!")
The armor? What about the sword? ('I look pretty, but I'll snap like a twig in a real fight.) Though that may play into what the artist has planned.
poor thread wanna get bumped! these days i create some remakes of my older works where i used shitty standard renderer Big Grin

Spoiler :
[Image: princess_octane_remake.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's