Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
11-26-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
(11-26-2015 02:06 AM)femalefutafan Wrote:  this has already been said. but if you ever make more of this (no doubt you will) if at any time a bj scene is a thing again, more wet and sloppy sounds will go a long ways

pretty sure someone complained that Tara's blowing was too wet? maybe it was just that one scene
I do like sloppy wet, but it's a bit tricky for voice actresses to get the sound effects right Smile
in fact I've noticed a specialization, some va's are better at voice some better at sfx/ moaning mostly not both though

(11-26-2015 02:31 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  Oh... and it would be really cool if the next side project--short vid you produce, could be an animation of Tara & Sayako against the pillars. Danke

actually I got as far as test animating a couple of the column scenes, but not enough time to finish them

(11-26-2015 02:31 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  I'm thinking perhaps: Sayako walking and stopping with a jumbo dick... Imagine a super close zoom in on that "Needlessly Large Rod".

hmm, thinking some interaction though... actually the one where she walks and stops her dick is already slightly bigger I believe... but I'm guessing even bigger, lol
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition] - miro - 11-26-2015 06:59 AM
Something's not right... - borsten - 11-05-2016, 11:13 AM