Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
11-26-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
(11-26-2015 06:21 PM)IBT Wrote:  Took me about 12 hours or so to run through all the DLC 1&2 video files. That's kind of why I was curious if it was of any value to you or not. If it wasn't then I'd know not to bother in the future.

yes very helpful, thanks

(11-26-2015 06:21 PM)IBT Wrote:  Again, I don't think that more close up shots are necessary. I think that different camera positions (and movements) are necessary. This is why I suspect that alternative camera use will serve you better than yet more work on fluid dynamics. The animation of Tara and Sayako (aside from the errors I found, naturally) are top notch and very commendable! But I just want to take control of the camera away and line up a different angle on the same action so as to be able to SEE what I'm really interested in seeing while the action is happening.

well good facial shot in general are difficult, both Tara & Sayako have have a limited range of photogenic angles I find, but the connection is important and it's always helpful to get a second opinion on whether there is enough of it
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition] - miro - 11-26-2015 08:01 PM
Something's not right... - borsten - 11-05-2016, 11:13 AM