Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
11-26-2015, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 01:13 AM by miro.)
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
ONLY WIP STUFF

as the title implies no trolling in this thread

decent critique is perfectly fine though Smile
Find all posts by this user
Page 57 (The above is first post of this thread)
05-01-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
(05-01-2017 08:57 PM)femalefutafan Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 07:49 PM)Eviolite Wrote:  lmfao, just go away already. sheesh. Sleepy

glad you're completely oblivious to this guy and all the bullshit that has been said, just comes back like nothing happened at all, if he wants to grow at a much faster rate he cant just neglect what currently is established and not answer a simple fucking question

since you seem like a mindless drone im not surprised you defend people that have a terrible track record

pointing out things in the most blunt way possible as for some reason none of them from ANYONE seem to sink in to Miro.

To my simple question all that was needed was this, 'yes its done we are making sure things work as indented while the release event continues'. OR 'no we still have some things to do and want the community's pov on them later down the line'. pretty basic but apparently thats way to much to ask.

Didn't even want details hens the reason i left out wanting the specifics, And yes that small thing put me over the edge. for all you that want to support someone thats lost pretty much all credibility go for it it's your money do what you wish

also those monthly animations Miro seemed at the time hyped to do, 3 out of a year and a half. things like that and saying X thing then not doing it adds up over time.

as for the new thing its the total opposite of what this place primarily sells futanari so that in itself alienates the core audience which in turn almost guaranteed will result in less sales.

I think the product will do well. It will be able to appeal to a wider audience and make more money on the back-end through advertising and the right marketing.
While I much prefer futanari, I see why miro and the team went this direction.
Once they get bigger, they can then focus more on dickgirls. I guess we'll have to wait another few months for the DLC to see what else waits.
05-01-2017, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 09:47 PM by mickey23.)
Hey Miro glad to see you are back, and with some great news!

Got a question about Cerene, is her name inspired by Selene from the Underworld movie series?

You surprised me there I was thinking Ayako was ready for a comeback with some hardcore Boy/Girl action but Vampire Sex will do the trick!

I really like Cerene's attire, giving me a Soul Calibur's Ivy kind of feeling.

Oh and I dont want to feed the troll but I can't help myself so just to let you know femalefutafan that Miro first 3 works were Boy/Girl setting, so I'm not sure why you are thinking that he should primarily focus on futanari like if this place was always about futanari. I do hope to see Ayako, Sayako, Tara and Lyvia in the near future but just like a comic book movies WE don't decide what character will be in the next movie, that's the guy at the top decision. In this case Miro decision. If it don't appeal to you fine but no need to be rude with him like he betrayed you.

Well anyway,
Miro, I was following your work before G4E and I will keep on doing so since your it is always high quality.
05-01-2017, 09:49 PM
(05-01-2017 12:48 AM)femalefutafan Wrote:  whats the length and cost or has that not be decided yet
My question is whether it will be a video, or some kind of application? And I`m hoping for at least ten minutes of non-recycled material.

event page Wrote:But our vampire – the sweet, delicate and extremely innocent Cerene is a very different kind of vampire
Does she fight crime at night, in-between cum guzzling?

Has any1 noticed when U try to hold down shift to type 'G4E', you get G$E instead? Coincidence, or something more?
05-02-2017, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 01:03 AM by miro.)
(05-01-2017 07:37 PM)femalefutafan Wrote:  ban this account im not buying this, you are honestly this worst owner i've ever seen. not wasting money on this. torrents seems more worth

yep, you're banned and don't make new accounts

no patience for trolls this time around
05-02-2017, 04:42 AM
(05-01-2017 09:49 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  
event page Wrote:But our vampire – the sweet, delicate and extremely innocent Cerene is a very different kind of vampire
Does she fight crime at night, in-between cum guzzling?
She's no vampire, she's a cumpire.
05-02-2017, 07:05 AM
(05-01-2017 09:49 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  And I`m hoping for at least ten minutes of non-recycled material.

I'd like to know if something has been done/changed about the transition scenes or if they will still be just recaps of the loops and one of the characters telling us about their feelings.
05-02-2017, 07:31 AM
(05-01-2017 09:20 PM)RustyShackleford69 Wrote:  Once they get bigger, they can then focus more on dickgirls. I guess we'll have to wait another few months for the DLC to see what else waits.

a lot of dick girl material on the way, so not much to worry about Smile
pretty excited about Sayako and Tara getting new characters to play with

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)mickey23 Wrote:  Got a question about Cerene, is her name inspired by Selene from the Underworld movie series?

no, I don't recall Underworld being mentioned when we did our brain storming sessions for names

(05-01-2017 09:43 PM)mickey23 Wrote:  I really like Cerene's attire, giving me a Soul Calibur's Ivy kind of feeling.

I really like it too, both Sophia's and Cerene's outfits were custom made by our modelers

(05-01-2017 09:49 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  My question is whether it will be a video, or some kind of application? And I`m hoping for at least ten minutes of non-recycled material.

both, not sure what you mean by non-recycled but there are a lot more cut scenes now

(05-02-2017 07:05 AM)Homie Wrote:  I'd like to know if something has been done/changed about the transition scenes or if they will still be just recaps of the loops and one of the characters telling us about their feelings.

not using recaps anymore, it's all cut scenes, transitions, insertions, etc and a lot more dialogue too, lip sync has improved a lot, mostly because I wasn't allowed to touch it, lol
05-02-2017, 08:22 AM
miro Wrote:at this point Bloodlust as a series will continue to be boy/ girl only, but there's always the possibility of dgirl territory with DLCs and such
Well after she's done with the dude, Cerene could go visit the lovely Sophia. Since she's magic she could grow a cock for the ocassion and set the duchess straight. Since it's not permanent she could lose it when she meets up with a dude again. Problem solved Tongue.

(05-02-2017 07:31 AM)miro Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 07:05 AM)Homie Wrote:  I'd like to know if something has been done/changed about the transition scenes or if they will still be just recaps of the loops and one of the characters telling us about their feelings.

not using recaps anymore, it's all cut scenes, transitions, insertions, etc and a lot more dialogue too, lip sync has improved a lot, mostly because I wasn't allowed to touch it, lol

That sounds just absolutely amazing honestly and the second best news I heard from you during this event after the news about not doing this solo anymoreHeart.
Sounds like everything I've felt was missing from G4E narrative flow wise. Still kinda sad I won't see Sayako and Tara interacting like this in the near future Sad.
05-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Some people are amazing. After being lied about various things , treated like not worth anything they still prize this site. Sorry but no one was even bothered to tell anything and now after trailer for different animation suddenly everything is OK ?? FFS if someone spit in Your face You will tell that it is just a rain ?? This is most insane thread i have ever seen. Miro spits in face of all G4E fans and people are OK with that ... Great example is when Marie was not able to post here and no fucking one bothered to visit ... Big smelly pile of horse shit. This post will be probably banned but at this point there is nothing more to say. Miro shits on fanbase and he is glorified by some people .... Wow grow some balls guys.
05-02-2017, 10:49 AM
Funny how some people feels betrayed and taking it it really personal.

In my opinion, Everybody should chill out about this. It's not like the lack of communication or news on this site about Miro next project made a huge difference in our life.

Didn't hear that someone lost his job, ruined his relationship or worst got sick because of Miro not posting about what was going on.

Just like when new video games are being developed, we are in the dark until they decide to start the hype train. Some start it sooner into production others start it later, but either way it never stopped me from enjoying a good game.

So... I don't know for you dudes and dudettes but I'm going to chill and enjoy this new release.^^
05-02-2017, 11:29 AM
(05-02-2017 08:50 AM)McMenel12 Wrote:  Some people are amazing. After being lied about various things , treated like not worth anything they still prize this site. Sorry but no one was even bothered to tell anything and now after trailer for different animation suddenly everything is OK ?? FFS if someone spit in Your face You will tell that it is just a rain ?? This is most insane thread i have ever seen. Miro spits in face of all G4E fans and people are OK with that ... Great example is when Marie was not able to post here and no fucking one bothered to visit ... Big smelly pile of horse shit. This post will be probably banned but at this point there is nothing more to say. Miro shits on fanbase and he is glorified by some people .... Wow grow some balls guys.

I have an obligation to report to you on progress that was never promised on a title that was never announced? what world do you live in?
yes, of course you're banned, as I said enough of trolls
05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
(05-02-2017 07:31 AM)miro Wrote:  a lot of dick girl material on the way, so not much to worry about Smile
Plural characters, oh my! Hope Lyvia gets involved.

Has any1 noticed when U try to hold down shift to type 'G4E', you get G$E instead? Coincidence, or something more?
05-02-2017, 12:08 PM
(05-02-2017 08:22 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  Sounds like everything I've felt was missing from G4E narrative flow wise. Still kinda sad I won't see Sayako and Tara interacting like this in the near future Sad.

look at it this way, with all the new work flows, rigs, software, etc best to get some experience under our belt before applying to our main chars... plus I really needed to work on something new Smile

and now that we have things in place and our new approach is official we can start involving you guys more in the process for example Sayako and Tara have gotten a complete make over but there's still some polish that needs doing... and such a transition is always dangerous territory since character tend to change a bit and often for the worse, obviously since Tara and Sayako are known character it's easier to get a valid opinion from people as to whether we're staying faithful to their original character

and Sophia and Cerene are new to you guys, but I've spent over a year working with them and they've really grown on me, love these new characters and some of you will like them as well I think Smile

maybe they'll even get to meet up with the G4E girls at some point, the sexual tension would be sharper than a razor's edge Big Grin
05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
(05-01-2017 09:49 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  My question is whether it will be a video, or some kind of application? And I`m hoping for at least ten minutes of non-recycled material.

both, not sure what you mean by non-recycled but there are a lot more cut scenes now

Not a 100% sure but he's probably talking about the cutscenes. During the cutscenes you basically had a couple of seconds of animations and then replayed said animations from different angles.(Not talking about the loops, the actual cutscenes)
Which can be quite helpful for cumshot scenes but if done too frequently just seems kinda cheap.

Great news, looking forward to this. Smile

(05-02-2017 11:42 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 07:31 AM)miro Wrote:  a lot of dick girl material on the way, so not much to worry about Smile

I actually wouldn't mind if Lyvia gets replaced by one or more completely new DGs.
Ayako and Sayako should be something unique, I'm all for new characters instead of the 'X has a sister with a secret'.

Also, I already wouldn't mind a setting where Sayako could meet up with Cerene. Big Grin
05-02-2017, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 12:16 PM by Homie.)
(05-02-2017 12:08 PM)miro Wrote:  maybe they'll even get to meet up with the G4E girls at some point, the sexual tension would be sharper than a razor's edge Big Grin

You read my mind there. Big Grin

(05-02-2017 12:08 PM)miro Wrote:  and now that we have things in place and our new approach is official we can start involving you guys more in the process for example Sayako and Tara have gotten a complete make over but there's still some polish that needs doing... and such a transition is always dangerous territory since character tend to change a bit and often for the worse, obviously since Tara and Sayako are known character it's easier to get a valid opinion from people as to whether we're staying faithful to their original character

Will we get to see sneak peeks during the event or after the Bloodlust release?
05-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(05-01-2017 02:04 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 12:22 PM)miro Wrote:  haven't seen much of Sophia, so here is the duchess in her natural habitat Big Grin
If she's a duchess how come she can't afford shoes?
Could be the floor's cold ? ... Tongue
05-02-2017, 12:59 PM
(05-01-2017 07:37 PM)femalefutafan Wrote:  ban this account im not buying this, you are honestly this worst owner i've ever seen. not wasting money on this. torrents seems more worth
I don't know about you guys but I saw this coming .... Rolleyes
05-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Was femalefutafan secretly just Tiffany the whole time? Sad

(05-02-2017 12:09 PM)Homie Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 11:42 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  

I actually wouldn't mind if Lyvia gets replaced by one or more completely new DGs.
Ayako and Sayako should be something unique, I'm all for new characters instead of the 'X has a sister with a secret'.

Also, I already wouldn't mind a setting where Sayako could meet up with Cerene. Big Grin

Yeah, but Lyvia has the whole no-balls thingy going on that I dig, so I am voting for her to be included in future installments. As far as I know she is also not Tara`s twin. Two twin sister`s in one franchise might be a little ridiculous... unless there was some kinda storyline where they got that way from some sort of humane DNA cloning experiment gone sideways.

05-02-2017, 04:29 PM
You know, I really miss when this part of the forum was a place to come and every once in a while see a work in progress image from an artist that I rather admire. Perhaps folks would have a few constructive comments ("only 15 inches long?", "bigger balls, please!", "What? No balls! No balls!"), but mostly some comments of appreciation and admiration in response.

I don't recall paying for a subscription with an expected delivery date term of service. And I have never understood why some folks getall bent out of shape that these FREE glimses didn't arrive in a timely enough manner (whatever that measure might mean).

The WIP images are something we should appreciate, as you would any other gift freely given. And I suggest treating the artist's estimates of dates as aspirational, rather than commitments.

Thank you, Miro! Can't wait to see what's next!

P.S. Glad to see more Futanari is in the pipeline! I'll be looking forward to any WIP you choose to share!
05-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Dunno if this has been asked/answered before but... will the guy have a decent dong? Adrian-like, preferably?