Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
11-26-2015, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 01:13 AM by miro.)
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
ONLY WIP STUFF

as the title implies no trolling in this thread

decent critique is perfectly fine though Smile
Find all posts by this user
Page 58 (The above is first post of this thread)
05-02-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
I am officially on board the hype train! That is no small accomplishment since I primarily am in to futa material. I am really impressed with the style and quality I see here though.

Miro, I've been a fan of yours for years now, and your release antics don't bother me. Please don't let the nay-sayers get you down. I hope this can turn back into a happier place now that a release is around the corner.

I am curious about this new guy's cum output. Will there be more than one cumshot? I know I probably can't expect a Sayoko-level water hose, but I'm super excited to see those fluid dynamics put to good use.
05-02-2017, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 08:35 PM by miro.)
(05-02-2017 08:22 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  Well after she's done with the dude, Cerene could go visit the lovely Sophia. Since she's magic she could grow a cock for the ocassion and set the duchess straight. Since it's not permanent she could lose it when she meets up with a dude again. Problem solved Tongue.

actually that's a good question, anims are in full swing and we have ball parks in terms of the dick sizes, but not the final configuration if you know what I mean

since I like both with and without balls makes sense to "castrate" (ouch) one of the girls
and you want different dick sizes
so the obvious would be Cerene huge dick and balls and Sophia smaller and no balls
and will Sayako remain the size queen or will Cerene have her number?

hmm

(05-02-2017 12:09 PM)Homie Wrote:  Ayako and Sayako should be something unique, I'm all for new characters instead of the 'X has a sister with a secret'.

I'm very much into developing a few in depth characters over creating so many characters you forget what their names are, but at some point the G4E girls will need to stop fucking for just a minute and get out there and meet some ppl, heh ... and I think Sophia and Cerene eventually are just what the doctor ordered

(05-02-2017 12:12 PM)Homie Wrote:  Will we get to see sneak peeks during the event or after the Bloodlust release?

yes, after Bloodlust, we'll make sure we're happy with their new look before we do any final renders Smile

(05-02-2017 02:32 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  Yeah, but Lyvia has the whole no-balls thingy going on that I dig, so I am voting for her to be included in future installments. As far as I know she is also not Tara`s twin. Two twin sister`s in one franchise might be a little ridiculous... unless there was some kinda storyline where they got that way from some sort of humane DNA cloning experiment gone sideways.

Sophia's dick girl version may be able to fill that niche, but who know's if there's a gang bang setup Lyvia's services may still be required Smile
05-02-2017, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 08:56 PM by Rikyla.)
I was a bit disappointed in the lack of communication after Marie came on board but I'm not going to dwell on it too much.

I just hope going forward that once Bloodlust does indeed go live that there is better back and forth with Miro and the community. Not everyone will like the product as I believe like myself prefer G4E style content but at least if theres more interaction I'll be content. The quality of G4E was great as there was nothing like it at the time. I've a feeling Bloodlust will be the same in terms of animation quality.

That being said, it looks promising. Down the line would we see similar voting events that we had with G4E for possible extra content or is it too early or not able to say at this point?

Apologies if this has already been addressed but you've also said the team is larger. Will we get a breakdown of who is involved and who does what? i.e Is Miro the only one doing the animations while others work on something else (music for example) or is there a number of people involved in the animation process? Not important but I think it would be interesting to know
05-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Loved the teaser and i could tell by just the few pics and such that there were improvements in general and glad to see there is a team now i remember you just being a 1 man army doing G4E back when i first joined these forums.

With all this talk of both sets of girls from BL and G4E meeting each other down the road really just sounds awesome Tongue

Then on top of that reading that the G4E ladies getting new rigs and stuff just sounds fantastic, especially with what i am seeing in this Bloodlust product. Can't wait for some of the teaser pics or more Smile

Sadly i am one of those people that like DG/futa content but seeing how this new product looks and knowing there is a DG dlc for it down the road i just can't pass it up.
also not going to dwell on the communication so far now knowing what was going on i kinda either figured a rendering rig blew up or something since that has been a major occurrence with some 3dx artists out there. Now i just got to find out why my newsletter notifications ain't working for this site.
05-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Quote:Speaking of characters getting some action, Tara and Sayako are enjoying a complete make-over and will be ready to report to duty with shiny new capabilities afforded by their glamorous new rigs that will make their former selves blush. But more on that in due course.

miro, I'd really appreciate it if you created a new thread here in the forums addressing this topic, because forums are definitely the place for inter(re)active communication, rather than out on the announcements page(s) and the decidedly inferior comment threading you've got underlining the BL event.

Specifically, I'm wanting to know more about these "glamorous new rigs" that you're putting together for Tara and Sayako. For one thing, I'm pretty sure you said at one time that neither of the original rigs had any sort of internal organs rigging for handling suggestively sexy bulges in pliable flesh due to Sayako "inserting something" into Tara, meaning that you had to do all of those belly and neck bulges "by hand" as a sort of "that looks right" sort of eyeball process, rather than relying on the avatars doing at least the preliminary work for you before you got into touch up and fine tuning to make stuff look outrageously sexy.

So are these new rigs for Tara and Sayako simply more detailed ... or do they allow viewing them from camera angles that were a pain to deal with before (under/behind Sayako's balls looking into her crotch) due to unfortunate seaming issues ... do they allow you to give them more "life" in their facial expressions(!!) such that you don't have to be quite so afraid of showing their faces and eyes anymore? Are they (both?!) going to be rigged in such a way as to make your life easier to deal with all of the penetrative sex options that would be way too much fun to explore? Are they both getting rigged up in ways that make it "easy" for you repurpose their avatars in such a way that they can be Tara/Lyvia and Ayako/Sayako with a minimum of fuss?

As you can probably tell from all of these questions, all pointing at the question of What New Capabilities Are You Building The New Rigs To Handle?, this is probably something better handled though creating a separate topic here in the forums than continuing to put anything and everything into this thread. Having worked with Tara and Sayako's old rigs for so many years and knowing so intimately "what you can't do (well)" with them, I'd like to know what you're looking to do to overcome a lot of those limitations that I'm sure you're all too aware of.

Progress is progress ... and like Sayako's cock, it needs to progress must grow!

I'd also be curious to know if the new rigs you're designing are ones which will make it a lot easier to put Tara and Sayako into actual clothing, even if we really just want to see them getting naked all the time. Being able to play "dress up" with them would then let you start putting them into settings other than "we're the only two people in the world" types of places.

And of course, the question that I'm pretty sure we ALL want to see answered ... will Sayako's new rig allow you to show us her cock going from fully flaccid to fully erect all in one (long?) sequence?

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
05-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Holy Jesus, Miro's back!

I'm still in love with Sayako, but I'm definitely hyped about the idea of this new material. Big Grin

Keep at it, man!
05-03-2017, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 12:41 AM by IBT.)
(05-02-2017 08:34 PM)miro Wrote:  actually that's a good question, anims are in full swing and we have ball parks in terms of the dick sizes, but not the final configuration if you know what I mean

since I like both with and without balls makes sense to "castrate" (ouch) one of the girls
so the obvious would be Cerene huge dick and balls and Sophia smaller and no balls

hmm

To be honest, I'd really prefer it if you kept Sayako as the "Top Dickgirl" in the sizing department ... which then has the implication of (keeping?) Tara as the "Biggest Dickgirl Slut" in size queen terms.

As for Cerene and Sophia, I wonder if you're missing an opportunity here on the dickgirl side of things. If you give Cerene the "biggest everything" in the BloodLust series, then you're just pulling an all the (biggest) eggs in one basket move that then makes everything about Cerene and Sophia entirely predictable, with no opportunities for a SURPRISE! moment.

I agree that in terms of balls vs no balls, the choice of giving balls to Cerene and no balls to Sophia is the correct one (gotta think about fashionable dresses and going commando under them here).

But in terms of cock length/thickness and so on, you might want to play a little bit against type here in terms of Who Gets How Much. So my default fantasy assumption here becomes one in which Sophia actually has the bigger cock in terms of Tale Of The Tape (measurements), but Sophia's cock is very "smooth" to the point of looking decidedly "feminine" with a very pleasing "shape" to it. Cerene's, however is "smaller" just in pure inches, but with the addition of balls it manages to "look" bigger, and in fact Cerene's cock is not only more vascularized but it also visibly swells/throbs/pulsates with Cerene's heartbeat in a way that visually clues us in to just how aroused she is. In a very literal sense, her blood "pumps up" her cock size in a rhythmic way that would obviously feel fantastic to be on the receiving end of. This would then mean that rather than having a "set" cock size, Cerene's cock would have a slight variance (a maximum and minimum) of size when at full erection, thanks to the blood flow pumping through her cock when she's aroused, which would make her cock not only twitch but throb when she's erect.

I'm thinking that such a contrast in "types" of dickgirls would add extra interest and depth to the relationship and appeal of Sophia's and Cerene's dickgirl alternates.

Your turn, miro.

05-03-2017, 12:42 AM
(05-03-2017 12:17 AM)IBT Wrote:  And of course, the question that I'm pretty sure we ALL want to see answered ... will Sayako's new rig allow you to show us her cock going from fully flaccid to fully erect all in one (long?) sequence?
This. A thousand times this. The scene of Sayako going from soft to hard was the thing that instantly drew me in to G4E. I fuckin loved it. In my humble opinion, no one's ever done soft-to-hard futa like Miro. It was beyond spectacular.
05-03-2017, 12:47 AM
Hello Miro ,

The next release looks very interesting!

Unlike some, i have a life outside Affect 3D, although i do fall for the doorbell trick- Uthstar!!

Anyways you make great quality work.Believe me, ive poked around and i can count on one hand how many out there that come even halfway close to your quality here- globally.

Anyways i hope things will move more in the direction of a movie release in the future.I'm talking years away but your on the right track.

You may want to separate the G4E thread and the new content thread for discussion.

P.S. Bye Bye trolls!
05-03-2017, 02:05 AM
(05-02-2017 08:34 PM)miro Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 08:22 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  Well after she's done with the dude, Cerene could go visit the lovely Sophia. Since she's magic she could grow a cock for the ocassion and set the duchess straight. Since it's not permanent she could lose it when she meets up with a dude again. Problem solved Tongue.

actually that's a good question, anims are in full swing and we have ball parks in terms of the dick sizes, but not the final configuration if you know what I mean

hmm

Well I was talking about a futa encounter in story mode somewhere in the future of Bloodlust.
Fun stuff sure is FUN, but in the end it's just models bumping into each other. It's nothing compared to having dialogue, interaction, story and character's desires, motivations and even fears. My favorite scene from your works is still the intro to G4E DLC1 where Tara talks, kisses and plays with Sayako. It's mesmerizing even though it has far less actual sex content.
A fantasy medieval setting also has so much room for lewd role play, compared to a modern setting like G4E. It would be a shame to leave it completely to vanilla b/g. And having dialogue, desires, fears and motivations make any scene of porking x100 times better.
Would you at least consider doing some dgirl stuff in story mode somewhere in the future in Bloodlust, seeing how much potential a setting with magic has?

As for who gets what set of genitals if you give Cerene a big cock and balls and Sophia no balls they will be just analogues to Sayako and Tara/Lyvia right?
Perhaps it will play differently because of their personality. From what I understand Cerene should be more aggressive and domineering. I hope she will keep this traits when she or Sophia are in futa mode, even if it's just fun stuff and not story.
As for size I think Sayako should remain top dog. Cerene is a vampire with extra abilities already, leave poor Sayako something extra will you?Tongue
Any bigger and she would start to looks lolzy more than attractive (like huge masturbating Sayako from the dlc fun stuff).
I also hope you kept a somewhat smaller, perhaps thicker size on the dude from Bloodlust. I don't know why, but a cock that size on Sayako looks cool, while on a man it would... disproportionate.

(05-02-2017 08:34 PM)miro Wrote:  I'm very much into developing a few in depth characters over creating so many characters you forget what their names are, but at some point the G4E girls will need to stop fucking for just a minute and get out there and meet some ppl, heh ... and I think Sophia and Cerene eventually are just what the doctor ordered
You are probably talking about fun stuff, but it could work out like a crossover event between G4E and Bloodlust Smile). The immortal Cerene goes to a club in modern days to find new victims. She puts a spell on Sayako (and/or Tara) and she's socked to find something extra about her. Cue Cerene riding a Sayako completely in her power while Tara eats her ass Heart.

As for the G4E girls meeting new people I am pretty sure their next story should include Lyvia (as her own character). I think it follows perfectly from the first title. Tara deciding that Sayako needs to be sexually liberated further and lose her pussy and ass virginity. Tara searches high and low for a girl like Sayako and then convinces her shy girlfriend she wants a threesome just to feel how's it like to get double penetrated. Then when Sayako's defences are down (as her blood has left her brain to maintain her errection) BAM! She gets the cock she so rightly deserves.
05-03-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 06:23 AM by Homie.)

hmm
(05-03-2017 12:37 AM)IBT Wrote:  To be honest, I'd really prefer it if you kept Sayako as the "Top Dickgirl" in the sizing department ... which then has the implication of (keeping?) Tara as the "Biggest Dickgirl Slut" in size queen terms.

As for Cerene and Sophia, I wonder if you're missing an opportunity here on the dickgirl side of things. If you give Cerene the "biggest everything" in the BloodLust series, then you're just pulling an all the (biggest) eggs in one basket move that then makes everything about Cerene and Sophia entirely predictable, with no opportunities for a SURPRISE! moment.

I agree that in terms of balls vs no balls, the choice of giving balls to Cerene and no balls to Sophia is the correct one (gotta think about fashionable dresses and going commando under them here).

But in terms of cock length/thickness and so on, you might want to play a little bit against type here in terms of Who Gets How Much. So my default fantasy assumption here becomes one in which Sophia actually has the bigger cock in terms of Tale Of The Tape (measurements), but Sophia's cock is very "smooth" to the point of looking decidedly "feminine" with a very pleasing "shape" to it. Cerene's, however is "smaller" just in pure inches, but with the addition of balls it manages to "look" bigger, and in fact Cerene's cock is not only more vascularized but it also visibly swells/throbs/pulsates with Cerene's heartbeat in a way that visually clues us in to just how aroused she is. In a very literal sense, her blood "pumps up" her cock size in a rhythmic way that would obviously feel fantastic to be on the receiving end of. This would then mean that rather than having a "set" cock size, Cerene's cock would have a slight variance (a maximum and minimum) of size when at full erection, thanks to the blood flow pumping through her cock when she's aroused, which would make her cock not only twitch but throb when she's erect.

I'm thinking that such a contrast in "types" of dickgirls would add extra interest and depth to the relationship and appeal of Sophia's and Cerene's dickgirl alternates.

Your turn, miro.
(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  As for who gets what set of genitals if you give Cerene a big cock and balls and Sophia no balls they will be just analogues to Sayako and Tara/Lyvia right?
Perhaps it will play differently because of their personality. From what I understand Cerene should be more aggressive and domineering. I hope she will keep this traits when she or Sophia are in futa mode, even if it's just fun stuff and not story.
As for size I think Sayako should remain top dog. Cerene is a vampire with extra abilities already, leave poor Sayako something extra will you?Tongue
Any bigger and she would start to looks lolzy more than attractive (like huge masturbating Sayako from the dlc fun stuff).
I also hope you kept a somewhat smaller, perhaps thicker size on the dude from Bloodlust. I don't know why, but a cock that size on Sayako looks cool, while on a man it would... disproportionate.

While i personally am all for no balls futas, I know that I'm in the minority on this site.
But I would actually prefer Cerene being ball less. She is the magic girl who could easily grow a cock and make it disappear again, while this wouldn't have any effect on the fun stuff section, it would make it easy for her to be a DG in future canon Bloodlust releases.

Also I want to piggyback on IBT's idea of the throbbing/dynamically sized cock. But instead of it continiously throbbing it could, depending on Cerene's level of arousement, grow beyond its 'full size'. So while by default she is smaller than Sayako, after a certain amount of pleasure, Cerene's cock grows into something that rivals/out-sizes Sayako.
But again, this would mostly only have an impact in an actual story where this change could be observed.
I also like IBT's idea, both are intriguing to me Big Grin

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 08:34 PM)miro Wrote:  I'm very much into developing a few in depth characters over creating so many characters you forget what their names are, but at some point the G4E girls will need to stop fucking for just a minute and get out there and meet some ppl, heh ... and I think Sophia and Cerene eventually are just what the doctor ordered
You are probably talking about fun stuff, but it could work out like a crossover event between G4E and Bloodlust Smile). The immortal Cerene goes to a club in modern days to find new victims. She puts a spell on Sayako (and/or Tara) and she's socked to find something extra about her. Cue Cerene riding a Sayako completely in her power while Tara eats her ass Heart.

As for the G4E girls meeting new people I am pretty sure their next story should include Lyvia (as her own character). I think it follows perfectly from the first title. Tara deciding that Sayako needs to be sexually liberated further and lose her pussy and ass virginity. Tara searches high and low for a girl like Sayako and then convinces her shy girlfriend she wants a threesome just to feel how's it like to get double penetrated. Then when Sayako's defences are down (as her blood has left her brain to maintain her errection) BAM! She gets the cock she so rightly deserves.
(05-02-2017 02:32 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  Yeah, but Lyvia has the whole no-balls thingy going on that I dig, so I am voting for her to be included in future installments. As far as I know she is also not Tara`s twin. Two twin sister`s in one franchise might be a little ridiculous... unless there was some kinda storyline where they got that way from some sort of humane DNA cloning experiment gone sideways.

Sophia's dick girl version may be able to fill that niche, but who know's if there's a gang bang setup Lyvia's services may still be required Smile

G4E2 should definiteley include 2 DGs. Now if the second DG should be
Lyvia... I wouldn't mind a new DG character. (Who doesn't have balls, too.)

As for how Bloodlust could crossover with G4E.
I don't know if The Evil Nuns is still a thing, but Sayako and multiple other DG's could perform a ritual eventually summoning Cerene.

(05-02-2017 08:54 PM)Rikyla Wrote:  That being said, it looks promising. Down the line would we see similar voting events that we had with G4E for possible extra content or is it too early or not able to say at this point?

Apologies if this has already been addressed but you've also said the team is larger. Will we get a breakdown of who is involved and who does what? i.e Is Miro the only one doing the animations while others work on something else (music for example) or is there a number of people involved in the animation process? Not important but I think it would be interesting to know

The next event on the itinerary is Meet the Bloodlust team, we might learn more about them then.

I'd be interested if there will be posters and other promo images like we had during the G4E DLCs event. (Not screenshots from Bloodlust)

[Image: affect3d-bloodlust_post_why-vampires3.jpg]
event page Wrote:Yes, no joke, he’s actually looking into her eyes
I gave in and am not ashamed.. Angel
This looks really detailed compared to G4E, you can see the veins on Cerene's boobs.
05-03-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 08:36 AM by Charles Meneida.)
After reading Homie's post, I agree with his point of view. The nice part about Cerene is that being a Vampire and a magic user (although maybe Sophie is the one...) makes her able to have any kind of cock, whether ball-less or not; small, big or extra big; thicker or thinner; etc. Nevertheless, it would be good that Sophie gets to have the bigger dick since, as IBT says, it would be unexpected for the majority. Also to break the notion that bigger breasts=bigger dicks. In this way, both of them would have an "advantage" over the other one Big Grin

I think as well that it would be cool to see a smooth dick on Sophie and a fierce cock on Cerene.

By the way, after seeing the first preview images of the release, it seems that it will be divided into two parts: first Tristan meets Sophie, and she has a contract for him; then, he leaves to the castle and faces Cerene in a bloodly and pleasurable encounter... XD

And oh dear, the hair! Now I realize that Tristan has a one-day beard LOL. And yes, those veins on Cerene's boobs... This kind of details make them really believable Smile

On another note, it seems that we are meeting today part of the team that created Bloodlust Cerene. Specifically, the Animation/VFX team. Waiting for it Heart

Lostar Mallein reporting in! http://lostarmallein.tumblr.com

Personal Top 5 3DX Girls: Exotica Heart , Lana, Kayla, Sayako and Tara
05-03-2017, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 11:25 AM by IBT.)
(05-03-2017 12:42 AM)KeiMontague Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 12:17 AM)IBT Wrote:  And of course, the question that I'm pretty sure we ALL want to see answered ... will Sayako's new rig allow you to show us her cock going from fully flaccid to fully erect all in one (long?) sequence?

This. A thousand times this. The scene of Sayako going from soft to hard was the thing that instantly drew me in to G4E. I fuckin loved it. In my humble opinion, no one's ever done soft-to-hard futa like Miro. It was beyond spectacular.

The Kiss Scene where Sayako gets erect while Tara kisses and sucks on Sayako's nipples is a thing of beauty in part because it is happening slowly enough for you (as an audience) to enjoy it and sympathize with what's happening. And then you get the Tara Looks Up in shocked amazement and wonder, complete with Slo Mo moment to let you savor it all, right before the "TIMBER!" of Sayako's cock toppling over towards Tara in such an obvious and natural way that there simply isn't any question about what's going to (have to) happen next ... and the whole thing just flows together gloriously.

It takes a lot of frames of animation to show it, but it isn't rushed, which is what makes the scene so sexy and savory.

(05-03-2017 12:47 AM)JusticeJuggs Wrote:  You may want to separate the G4E thread and the new content thread for discussion.

At this point, NOT separating the threads of discussion would be a mistake. This thread, as a G4E DLC discussion has run its course. We're not even using it to talk about the DLCs anymore. The wise choice would be to create two new threads, one for Bloodlust and another one for ongoing G4E developments of Tara's and Sayako's models and rigs.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  As for who gets what set of genitals if you give Cerene a big cock and balls and Sophia no balls they will be just analogues to Sayako and Tara/Lyvia right?

If you always put balls onto the biggest cock in the pairing, then yes that is simply a re-do/analog of Sayako (biggest cock and balls, biggest beasts) and Lyvia (cock almost as big, no balls, smaller breasts).

If only for the sake of variety, I'm thinking it would be a wiser move to "flip the script" on that specific dynamic with Cerene and Sophia, such that Sophia has the "larger" cock in terms of inches of measurement, but no balls and the smaller breasts, but Sophia's cock is more shapely/feminine/smooth to the touch so as to look "refined" and almost "regal" in a way that is more cool and commanding of attention.

Cerene then, by contrast would have a smaller cock (but not by much, of course) in terms of inches, but Cerene's cock is more vascularized (because, blood, vampire) and therefore has a much more "primal" and innately sexual appeal that is more obviously masculine in contrast to Sophia's more "feminine" (but actually bigger) cock, creating a sort of hot/cold dynamic between them just from the contrast of their genitalia. Letting Cerene's cock dynamically resize VERY SLOWLY in a way that suggests a slowly beating heart (10 beats per minute or less) complete with suggestive heartbeat sound effect would be fascinating to see.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  As for size I think Sayako should remain top dong.

Fixed it for you.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  Any bigger and she would start to looks lolzy more than attractive (like huge masturbating Sayako from the dlc fun stuff).

Agreed. Sayako's 15 incher size really does lie on the outside edge of believability, and beyond that you start getting into sizing that Cannot Be Human™. In that respect, it's probably safe to say that Sayako should remain the "longest" of miro's dickgirls. As for whether Sayako ought to remain the THICKEST of miro's dickgirls, that's a different question ... and has more to do with what the capabilities of partnering rigs can "do" as far as penetrative distension is concerned without running into the "bodies made of flubber" problem.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  You are probably talking about fun stuff, but it could work out like a crossover event between G4E and Bloodlust Smile). The immortal Cerene goes to a club in modern days to find new victims. She puts a spell on Sayako (and/or Tara) and she's socked to find something extra about her. Cue Cerene riding a Sayako completely in her power while Tara eats her ass Heart.

I was already thinking that having Sophia and/or Cerene put in an appearance into Evil Nuns would make for the most obvious crossover opportunity.

(05-03-2017 06:20 AM)Homie Wrote:  Also I want to piggyback on IBT's idea of the throbbing/dynamically sized cock. But instead of it continiously throbbing it could, depending on Cerene's level of arousement, grow beyond its 'full size'. So while by default she is smaller than Sayako, after a certain amount of pleasure, Cerene's cock grows into something that rivals/out-sizes Sayako.
But again, this would mostly only have an impact in an actual story where this change could be observed.
I also like IBT's idea, both are intriguing to me Big Grin

Bad habit of mine. I'll stop doing that sort of thing eventually.

But to clarify, in my opinion, if Cerene's cock does get a "heartbeat" dynamic resizing feature that cycles slowly (10 beats per minute or less) complete with sound effect to "tie everything together" I'm still of the opinion that Cerene's absolute maximum size should still be less than Sayako. Getting "close but not quite" to Sayako's size would be okay so long as that size is intermittent (or better yet, rare), rather than permanent. By the same token, having Sophia's cock be "close to but not quite" as big as Lyvia's would work quite nicely for her, so long as she is usually (if not always?) "bigger" than Cerene. That way, each character has something to "envy" in the other. Cerene has bigger breasts, while Sophia has the bigger cock. Cerene has balls, while Sophia does not.

The key point here being that one of the things people tend to find attractive in others is the whole You Always Want What You Don't Have Yourself dynamic.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  You are probably talking about fun stuff, but it could work out like a crossover event between G4E and Bloodlust Smile). The immortal Cerene goes to a club in modern days to find new victims. She puts a spell on Sayako (and/or Tara) and she's socked to find something extra about her. Cue Cerene riding a Sayako completely in her power while Tara eats her ass Heart.

The notion that Cerene has simply lived long enough to meet Tara and/or Sayako makes a convenient bridge from the medieval setting to a more modern one.

(05-03-2017 02:05 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  As for the G4E girls meeting new people I am pretty sure their next story should include Lyvia (as her own character). I think it follows perfectly from the first title. Tara deciding that Sayako needs to be sexually liberated further and lose her pussy and ass virginity. Tara searches high and low for a girl like Sayako and then convinces her shy girlfriend she wants a threesome just to feel how's it like to get double penetrated. Then when Sayako's defences are down (as her blood has left her brain to maintain her erection) BAM! She gets the cock she so rightly deserves.

Actually, if you want to get even slightly kinky with the story/motivational dynamics, there's a relatively easy bridging scenario that I can think of for getting all of the dickgirls together into a single scene.

A blood magic summoning sex circle ... with Sayako in the center of it all.

WARNING: STORY PROPOSAL

Cerene has lived for centuries, and outlived her lover Sophia, but has always wanted to "get her back" and knows that she CAN do it ... if she has the right "ingredients" for the ceremony. The problem is, she needs not just one, but TWO dickgirls to do it (other than herself) and also another girl ... AND ... one of the dickgirls can't be from her/our/Cerene's own universe (which Sayako's backstory specifies that she isn't, since she's from the S-dimension).

If that's "too much of a stretch" (or even "not enough of a stretch"...?) for why Cerene hasn't been able to perform the ritual yet, the stipulation is the same as above, except that the other dickgirls need to have bigger cocks than Cerene ... AND ... that one of them have balls (Sayako) while the other doesn't (Lyvia) so as to sympathize correctly with Cerene and Sophia (with and without balls) ... AND ... that Cerene have the biggest breasts of all of them (which I presume she does), while the girl involved in the ritual has to have the smallest breasts (which would be Tara). Objectively speaking, all of those "sizing requirements" are quite ridiculous ... but if you accept the need for them, it then rather neatly explains why Cerene never succeeded in doing (or even tried?) the ritual to summon Sophia before now.

The form of the ritual (with serious Bible Black overtones) would involve Sayako fucking Tara in a missionary position while being simultaneously spit-roasted by Lyvia's cock (in Sayako's mouth and throat) and Cerene's cock (in Sayako's pussy) and require a four-way mutual orgasm to "summon" Sophia from centuries past into the circle ... but the summoning is only temporary and is merely a "bridge" to bring Sophia forwards into the (now) present such that Sophia can't leave the circle without completing the ritual.

How to complete it?

Sophia has to "join the orgy" and ALSO fuck Sayako too ... meaning everyone keeps their positions and Sophia (with Cerene's helping hands) fucks her cock into Sayako's ass ... giving Sayako an "airtight" triple penetration (mouth, pussy and asshole) while Sayako keeps her cock fucked deep inside of Tara. A five-way mutual orgasm among all of the participants is then required to "complete" the ritual and "seal" Sophia into the present with Cerene ... resulting in Sayako getting flooded with dickgirl cum (cue Marie gasping loudly...). Heart

As a little bit of "closing the loop" it could turn out that centuries ago, Sophia simply DISAPPEARED, and Cerene could never figure out why or to where (because the correct answer was one of To When) and the irony is that Sophia disappeared when she did in the past because Cerene in the (now) present summoned her HERE.

And that's how you do a crossover between G4E and Bloodlust ... AND manage to get Sayako so completely fucked by dickgirls into the bargain so as to give miro a stable(?) of dickgirls for Sayako to have sex with as a receiving female, rather than limiting Sayako to "just being male" for Tara all the time, and do it in a way that allows the character backstories to blend together without fighting with each other conceptually.

Indeed, this whole scenario could in fact be used as the point of the Evil Nuns project, making Cerene the remaining cast member, along with Lyvia. So the whole thing starts as a sort of three dickgirls on Tara type of deal, but then transitions into Cerene asking for help in performing a ritual to summon her "long lost lover" and everyone involving thinking "sure, why not?" since the worst that can happen is ... nothing happens. That would then cast Cerene in the role of being an ACTUAL NUN who has been holed up at this forgotten about abbey somewhere (so the crew can have fun with the setting) and Lyvia could show up in cosplay (because she's kinky that way) and then one thing leads to another and ... we get Sayako into a nun's habit (which embarrasses the hell out of her) ... and the roleplay begins with Tara wanting to be "inducted" into the order and "needing" to be tested and "seeded" (by big rampant cocks) ... and everything flows from there until reaching the point where Cerene realizes she might have what she needs to summon Sophia to her side.

The nice thing about such a scenario is that it gives Cerene and Sophia (as dickgirls) a place to live together in relative privacy and seclusion, and a "cover story" of both being nuns together (the last surviving, as it turns out) in a place that has, in effect, been forgotten by time. That then makes both of them "available" for additional crossovers with Tara, Sayako and Lyvia, and offers an alternative setting for some serious sexual debauchery (which Lyvia might want to join them for on a semi-permanent basis?).

Extra bonus points if the "forgotten abbey" that Cerene is living in as a nun turns out to be the ruins of her castle seen in the Bloodlust preview.

(05-03-2017 06:20 AM)Homie Wrote:  As for how Bloodlust could crossover with G4E.
I don't know if The Evil Nuns is still a thing, but Sayako and multiple other DG's could perform a ritual eventually summoning Cerene.

To be honest, I'd rather have the ritual be for summoning Sophia ... since that would mean that Cerene loves (and lusts after!) Sophia like no one else in all the intervening time.

(05-03-2017 08:33 AM)Charles Meneida Wrote:  After reading Homie's post, I agree with his point of view. The nice part about Cerene is that being a Vampire and a magic user (although maybe Sophie is the one...) makes her able to have any kind of cock, whether ball-less or not; small, big or extra big; thicker or thinner; etc. Nevertheless, it would be good that Sophie gets to have the bigger dick since, as IBT says, it would be unexpected for the majority. Also to break the notion that bigger breasts=bigger dicks. In this way, both of them would have an "advantage" over the other one Big Grin

Heart

(05-03-2017 08:33 AM)Charles Meneida Wrote:  I think as well that it would be cool to see a smooth dick on Sophie and a fierce cock on Cerene.

Beauty and the Beast ... minus the musical bits (although all that moaning, groaning and orgasmic screaming will no doubt be music to somebody's ears...). And once again, we need to cue Marie to do what she does so well.

05-03-2017, 12:27 PM
(05-02-2017 04:29 PM)HeyMarco Wrote:  You know, I really miss when this part of the forum was a place to come and every once in a while see a work in progress image from an artist that I rather admire. Perhaps folks would have a few constructive comments ("only 15 inches long?", "bigger balls, please!", "What? No balls! No balls!"), but mostly some comments of appreciation and admiration in response.

yes, exactly, fun, civilized discussion about dicks and balls on girls Smile ... what happened to that?
ok, I know what happened, I try tried to reason with trolls... I'll try not to do that anymore Smile

(05-02-2017 04:52 PM)borsten Wrote:  Dunno if this has been asked/answered before but... will the guy have a decent dong? Adrian-like, preferably?

pretty big, not nearly as big as Sayako's though, then again he's just a dude and Sayako's a dick girl Tongue

(05-03-2017 12:17 AM)IBT Wrote:  miro, I'd really appreciate it if you created a new thread here in the forums addressing this topic, because forums are definitely the place for inter(re)active communication, rather than out on the announcements page(s) and the decidedly inferior comment threading you've got underlining the BL event.

yes, but after the BL release, which isn't that far off now anyways, discussing Tara and Sayako right now in earnest, would be too much of a distraction

(05-03-2017 12:37 AM)IBT Wrote:  As for Cerene and Sophia, I wonder if you're missing an opportunity here on the dickgirl side of things. If you give Cerene the "biggest everything" in the BloodLust series, then you're just pulling an all the (biggest) eggs in one basket move that then makes everything about Cerene and Sophia entirely predictable, with no opportunities for a SURPRISE! moment.

actually yes, that's what I was trying to say, this is the obvious scenario, but predictable, so how can we mix it up

(05-03-2017 12:37 AM)IBT Wrote:  Sophia's cock is very "smooth" to the point of looking decidedly "feminine" with a very pleasing "shape" to it. Cerene's, however is "smaller" just in pure inches, but with the addition of balls it manages to "look" bigger

so Sophia longer, Cerene girthier, I think that could work
also leaning towards Cerene having the balls
I think they need to stand next to each other and compare dicks, just to ensure everything's compatible Smile
05-03-2017, 12:50 PM
(05-02-2017 02:32 PM)ammon17 Wrote:  Was femalefutafan secretly just Tiffany the whole time? Sad
Hey Ammon that very though crossed my mine all so ???? Idea
(05-02-2017 12:09 PM)Homie Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 11:42 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 07:31 AM)miro Wrote:  a lot of dick girl material on the way, so not much to worry about Smile
pretty excited about Sayako and Tara getting new characters to play with
Plural characters, oh my! Hope Lyvia gets involved.

I actually wouldn't mind if Lyvia gets replaced by one or more completely new DGs.
Ayako and Sayako should be something unique, I'm all for new characters instead of the 'X has a sister with a secret'.

Also, I already wouldn't mind a setting where Sayako could meet up with Cerene. Big Grin

Yeah, but Lyvia has the whole no-balls thingy going on that I dig, so I am voting for her to be included in future installments. As far as I know she is also not Tara`s twin. Two twin sister`s in one franchise might be a little ridiculous... unless there was some kinda storyline where they got that way from some sort of humane DNA cloning experiment gone sideways.
05-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Miro, will the user have technical control of the work when released? By that, I mean will you be able to control the camera angles, will you be able to control the details of the characters--like clothing removed or put back on; size of nipples, color of eyes, etc. Will there be compatibility with VR in the future?
05-03-2017, 02:26 PM
(05-03-2017 12:27 PM)miro Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 12:37 AM)IBT Wrote:  Sophia's cock is very "smooth" to the point of looking decidedly "feminine" with a very pleasing "shape" to it. Cerene's, however is "smaller" just in pure inches, but with the addition of balls it manages to "look" bigger

so Sophia longer, Cerene girthier, I think that could work
also leaning towards Cerene having the balls
I think they need to stand next to each other and compare dicks, just to ensure everything's compatible Smile

I'm still for no balls Cerene but maybe we really need something to grasp, to make an educated decision, in due time. Big Grin

(05-03-2017 01:10 PM)RustyShackleford69 Wrote:  Miro, will the user have technical control of the work when released? By that, I mean will you be able to control the camera angles, will you be able to control the details of the characters--like clothing removed or put back on; size of nipples, color of eyes, etc. Will there be compatibility with VR in the future?

I don't think this will happen. From what Miro has said so far it sounds like they are rendering images, which would rule out free control over the camera, and make different sets of clothes a time consuming process.
If they were to use an engine this would be possible but result in either a decreasement of quality or in less customers being able to play the game since the rendering would have to be done locally on their pcs.
Same problem for the other mentioned options.

Anyone noticed Sophia's and Cerene's headbands? I wonder if it's a styling coincidence or if they are connected somehow, by being part of the same organisation or same family perhaps?
05-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Did you boys notice the ( YING YANG ) on the floor right around 1:19 ... Cool
05-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Looking at Umemaro and Miro's work makes me want to start doing 3D art too.
05-03-2017, 05:52 PM
(05-03-2017 12:42 AM)KeiMontague Wrote:  
You have my vote! Big Grin