Poll: Who will the third dick girl be??
Evil Sayako
Evil Tara
Evil Ayako
A new char... but really evil (you should tell me what you're looking for in this case)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 4.27 Average
The Evil Nuns WIP Thread
02-09-2012, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 12:39 AM by miro.)
The Evil Nuns WIP Thread
On hold indefinitely (a couple of other projects need to be completed first)

It’s for real this time. My goal is to update this thread regularly from now on until this set is done! I know I am an ambitious person aren’t I Big Grin

God, 3 dick girls and one big breasted girl having a foursome... a dream come true on so many levels, I’m not sure if I can do it justice but let’s give it a hell of a shot!

This is going to be so much fun, I really want to enjoy this and make sure the girls are ready for the task, so I want to handle this a little different this time. Three things:
  1. a contest to create a very evil yet very sexy Tara
  2. a round of upgrades including S/Ayako and creating a cock prop from scratch
  3. your feedback on positions

The contest will be posted shortly. So lets move on to the upgrades and setup. Here’s my little todo list:
  • improvements
    • Tara's/ Evil Tara’s feet and hair
    • Tara's pussy/ ass/ cock
    • Tara's other improvements
    • S/Ayako's tits, face
    • S/Ayako's pussy/ ass/ cock
    • S/Ayako's other improvements
  • environment
  • clothing
  • positions

The tentitive completion date is TBA.

Here’s the currently empty cast screen, as I finalise the characters I will complete this picture Big Grin
[Image: Affect3d_Evil_Nuns_CharacterScreen_1600x900.jpg]

Yes, I’ll be making this a set for sale, but as with Tara’s assignment at the least a third (or thereabouts) will be FREE and released here on Affect3D and of course you’ll get a chance to win a free copy Big Grin

Your first chance to win a free copy is the ‘Tara’s Quest to becoming evil contest’. Coming very, very soon!

If you haven't submitted your Evil Tara entry do so immediately before it's to late here:
Tara's quest to becoming Evil thread
Find all posts by this user
Page 38 (The above is first post of this thread)
06-30-2012, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 07:27 AM by miro.)
RE: The Evil Nuns WIP Thread
Here's Tara's cock Big Grin

I recorded a video of how I made Tara's dick from this:

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_00.jpg]

to this:

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_02.jpg]

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_01.jpg]

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_03.jpg]

I know it may look too veiny with this shader but with a proper render it won't look that vascular.

This just shows the surface details. There's more finer detail that comes with the texture.
06-30-2012, 07:49 AM
Amazing work. So how long is it? 10 inches? It looks like its much thicker at the base, would that be ok with deepthroat? Cant wait for some renders with her. I would like to see her standing against Sayako with their cocks fully erect, that would be hot. Big Grin
06-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Vascular? Given the size of these girl's dicks I'd say they aren't veiny and thick enough! Big Grin
06-30-2012, 09:42 AM
(06-30-2012 07:49 AM)Mouz Wrote:  Amazing work. So how long is it? 10 inches? It looks like its much thicker at the base, would that be ok with deepthroat? Cant wait for some renders with her. I would like to see her standing against Sayako with their cocks fully erect, that would be hot. Big Grin

I think we're desensitized to big cock Big Grin I started out at about 11 inches but she reached around 12 in the final version, have to take exact measurements Smile

Yeah having 2 dick girls playing with each other is going to be a lot of fun Smile Finally more than one dick girl Big Grin

I'm going to post the video in a min
(06-30-2012 09:28 AM)Kathil Wrote:  Vascular? Given the size of these girl's dicks I'd say they aren't veiny and thick enough! Big Grin

Maybe it doesn't show properly in the screens, check out the video that I will post shortly and see if it's not veiny enough Wink
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 09:56 AM by Mouz.)
So you finished the model and now youre working on the texture for it? Can you give us any ETA on some fully rendered images? And dont forget the ruler. Big Grin So Tara is at roughly 12 inches, Sayako is at 15, Evil Tara is ??? Smile I wonder where she will end up. Big Grin

But one thing that bothers me is the release date on 15th of July. Thats two weeks left! We still need to finish Tara, create Evil Tara "from scratch", create some clothes, determine the contest winner and work out the story, environments could be finished, but still no S/Ayako improvements so far, we didnt talk about positions either. It could maaaaybe done in that time if the set was like only 100 images, which would be dissapointing, at least for me. If you wanna make it like the Sex Addiction, which is 400+ images, I am sorry, but I just dont see it real, unless you take like two weeks off in work and completely focus on it. Sad
06-30-2012, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 10:44 AM by miro.)
Here is the first part of the making of Tara's cock. I think it takes a while to process the HD version, so it's only the low-res version for now.

I recorded it as a reference for myself, so yeah I guess why not post it...

2nd part is still uploading so I'll post it when ready...

can somebody confirm that the video shows up correctly
06-30-2012, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 10:42 AM by miro.)
(06-30-2012 09:52 AM)Mouz Wrote:  So you finished the model and now youre working on the texture for it? Can you give us any ETA on some fully rendered images? And dont forget the ruler. Big Grin So Tara is at roughly 12 inches, Sayako is at 15, Evil Tara is ??? Smile I wonder where she will end up. Big Grin

yep rig + texturing, I'll try get a render done tomorrow

(06-30-2012 09:52 AM)Mouz Wrote:  But one thing that bothers me is the release date on 15th of July. Thats two weeks left! We still need to finish Tara, create Evil Tara "from scratch", create some clothes, determine the contest winner and work out the story, environments could be finished, but still no S/Ayako improvements so far, we didnt talk about positions either. It could maaaaybe done in that time if the set was like only 100 images, which would be dissapointing, at least for me. If you wanna make it like the Sex Addiction, which is 400+ images, I am sorry, but I just dont see it real, unless you take like two weeks off in work and completely focus on it. Sad

you're one of those glass half empty kinda guys aren't you Tongue

but yeah it's going to be a moving target, I'll work out any changes next week-end... in the meantime it's time to roll up the sleeves Big Grin
06-30-2012, 10:28 AM
(06-30-2012 07:24 AM)miro Wrote:  Here's Tara's cock Big Grin

I recorded a video of how I made Tara's dick from this:

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_00.jpg]

to this:

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_02.jpg]

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_01.jpg]

[Image: Affect3d_Tara_cock_03.jpg]

I know it may look too veiny with this shader but with a proper render it won't look that vascular.

This just shows the surface details. There's more finer detail that comes with the texture.

This is looking very amazing so far, even if the cock would look the same in the final renders i say there would be no problem with that, if you have a real grower as a dick that means you pump a lot of blood in it to make it hard, so more veins than a normal cock.

I can´t see the vid or what you have in that post above, but tha picture alone makeing hunger for more, much more.

in honor katzekage

[Image: Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg]
06-30-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 11:01 AM by myself.)
i wonder how will it go with the combo with vagina part looks like Tongue
06-30-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 11:51 AM by Alpensepp.)
(06-30-2012 10:11 AM)miro Wrote:  can somebody confirm that the video shows up correctly

Probably requires authentication. Following the source link of the i-frame redirects to a login page.

Tara's cock looks good though.
A release in 2 weeks seems rather optimistic imo Tongue

I guess I'll give it a try with google drive...
Spoiler :

Affect3D's current IT-Guy... does that make me the "basement lord" or something?
06-30-2012, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 03:11 PM by miro.)
I've changed the settings, does the video work now?

(06-30-2012 11:01 AM)Alpensepp Wrote:  I guess I'll give it a try with google drive...

yes I can see it, did you just set it to public?
06-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Here is the second part of the making of the cock video Big Grin

06-30-2012, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 05:08 PM by Alpensepp.)
(06-30-2012 03:08 PM)miro Wrote:  yes I can see it, did you just set it to public?

Yes, I picked the "anyone with link" option.
I can see your's too now, so it's all good^^

Aha... this is how you sculpt a penis in zBrush xD
LOL @ the German lyrics in the Lady Gaga remix...
Machinenschweiß, blende mein Augenlicht. Blindheit ist heiß. Granatenflug in Sicht.
Ich spür den Schmerz. Er währt(?) die Ewigkeit. Für Ehr und Herz. Sternenstaub(?) bedeckt die Zeit.
Flieg mich in die Sterne. Ich ???(bin?) aus roter(?) Erde. Du wirst dich (DA FUUUQ?!?).
Stählerne Fäuste schlagen.

Dein Herz wird blass. Es wird in Seelen bluten. Ich bin dein Hass.
Als roter Stern dich fluten(?)"

... haha so hard to understand and so random xD

Affect3D's current IT-Guy... does that make me the "basement lord" or something?
06-30-2012, 04:00 PM
impressiv video, i must say i work alot with photoshop, so i can tell that even somthing trivial looking can be hours and hours of pain in the ass, so this video is perfect to show every one that it´s a lot of work. And the dick looking very promissing.

in honor katzekage

[Image: Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg]
06-30-2012, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 08:37 PM by deshwitat.)
wow that's crazy, so you really made the cocks with a stick of clay so to speak and then created them. The obvious need for artistic talent here puts my hopes to do this stuff farther away lol(think i might have to stick with writing...), but gives me a great respect for you for the time it takes to do this. Kudos

*edited for typos*.../facepalm....
06-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Holy shit! I looked at both of the videos till the end and when it finished I was like:

I though you were gonna use some of the things you refer to as "the V4" or something like that and modify it. But you handcrafted the whole thing from scratch. Youre like Michelangelo, only more advanced. Big Grin

So you did it all in Poser? Is it better then 3DS Max? I heard its very popular, we were even using it at school a few years back. The cock model looks amazing, although I think it should be bending more upwards, but that is probably very easy to adjust.

Anxiously looking forward to the full renders, preferably in a field test. This got me thinking: have we ever seen Sayako sucking a cock or taking it in any other way? I think its about time we change that. Big Grin
06-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Miro,

I can't believe you deprive the hobbyist world of that magnificent member! You could make BANK selling that on Renderotica or even here. Hell, if you just set it out as a prop I would stake the Stideri rig and put it on there!

[Image: 200x50_by_artguyjoe-d8mu2mu.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 01:01 AM
the member looks perfect.The shape, the veins ...all is nice
07-01-2012, 06:01 AM
The cock looks good, i like it a bit veiny, imho like this it looks more fierce and manly, i agree with Katzekage, it looks very promising.
P.S. However a bit bigger would be better, not as big as Sayako's but definitely a bit bigger, if not Tara would feel embarassed close to Sayako. Smile
07-01-2012, 07:07 AM
isnt that zbrush? at least kind of reminds me of