Thread Rating:
  • 96 Votes - 3.97 Average
The free Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
07-26-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 08:56 AM by miro.)
The free Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
This thread is now closed!

Visit the DLC page for the latest updates on the DLC1 + 2 releases!

http://affect3d.com/girlfriends-4-ever-dlc/

-------------------------------------

This DLC1 is a free update and will be available to everyone who purchased a copy of G4E at either our store and other authorized outlets.

Tentative DLC Release Event to commence: Feb 21, 2015.

The date is tentative and subject to change depending on completion of the following (not necessarily in this order):
Orange = WIP Green = DONE
-- promo images
-- promo teaser
-- promo page
-- site updates
-- event planning
-- some video editing
-- some sound editing
-- lots of rendering

Dear trolls Tongue

To those who wish to beat the dead horse of why it's taken so long over and over again with a complete disregard for any and all explanations.. now is your chance! ... up until the start of the release event, if you need to vent, go do it. Let those trolling juices flow free and uninhibited. But as soon as the release event commences, the trolling will unfortunately come to an end. Trolls will be banned on sight Smile I've learned to love my trolls... in a ermm love/ hate sort of way, lol... but the event is about having fun and of course we won't have trolls spoil it for those enjoying it. Big Grin

The vote has been decided. The winner is Autofellatio.

Here's a reminder of which positions had been on offer, maybe only one made it:

[Image: Girlfriends4Ever_2POS2-910x1024.jpg]

The Free G4E DLC contents includes:
Orange = WIP Green = DONE
2 x main story line looped animated positions
-- autofellatio pose1
-- autofellatio pose1 fast version
-- autofellatio pose2 tara grind
-- autofellatio pose2 tara grind fast version
1 x main story cum shot
-- autofellatio cum shot
1 x fun stuff looped animated position
- ayako rimming sayako and double hand job
5 x new angles main story sex scenes
- missionary Sayako POV
- missionary Tara POV
- 3/4 anal
-- anal Sayako POV
5 x new angles fun stuff section
- small boobs missionary fast
- side walk with Sayako & a huge hard on
- cum shot Sayako POV
- cum shot Tara POV
- Tara chair masterbation 3/4 front angle
- 5 x vascular cock
- xray amazon or bj
Find all posts by this user
Page 350 (The above is first post of this thread)
02-22-2015, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 12:55 AM by Tiffany.)
RE: The free Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
Nice trailer and really nice page design.

Did the voice actresses change? Somehow they seem totally different...

tumblrs: innie pussies | round asses
02-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Loved it! The smoothness, voice acting, & just simply how everything ran just right! The ending was the best, right when it was getting there.....BOOM over, great job hardwork did pay off can't wait for more stuff
02-22-2015, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 02:43 AM by Sammo.)
Hi miro, any updates to the video renderer/player as well?
Last I checked the video playback seemed to use basic resizing which looks quite untidy & jaggy in fullscreen or maximised etc.. I definately noticed anyway, particularly vs. the quality of the content and when compared to watching the trailer in-browser or opening the files with MPC/Haali renderer (bicubic resampling by default): Quick example below, view at full size:
Scene0-Part2 00:00 in G4E Flash App
Scene0-Part2 00:00 played with MPC
[Edit]Quality is set & showing as High in the G4E Flash App[/ed]

Was going to post about this back at the the original release but forgot with all the launch chaos/downtime and reality keeping me busy.

Anyway, good to know the trio (Tara, Sayako & her Lovesaber) will be back in action soon, it's all coming to a head again Wink
02-22-2015, 12:54 AM
(02-22-2015 12:30 AM)EmEn Wrote:  
(02-22-2015 12:19 AM)cannib Wrote:  but you can't really fault people for trying to meet the requirements that Miro suggested.

I mean, sure you can! Big Grin

When people are posting one word responses and admitting they're shamelessly spamming not to contribute, but as a token effort just to meet a quota that isn't even set in stone yet...

They obviously know what they're doing. But thankfully you're not one of th-

(02-22-2015 12:19 AM)cannib Wrote:  In any event, this is my 10th so I'm done spamming the forums now

Oh.... Undecided

Okay!

Hope that's not all for reals Sad

Well I'm not done following the forums, but I'm done trying to meet the 10 post quota (which I misunderstood anyway since the cutoff was when he made that announcement). In general I don't post, not because I don't want to contribute, but because I don't want to get pulled into individual exchanges or pointless forum arguments. I contribute by using the site to buy comics and voting in official polls, my guess is a lot of people are the same way.

In any event, it's done now. I'll agree that making 10 pointless posts was well...pointless. I tried to start by answering questions, but those dried up and I wanted to get them finished before the announcement went up. I'm not expecting anything free and Miro certainly deserves to be paid for his work, but I think a lot of us figured we'd been active on the site for years, between lurking and store purchases, and now he wants to reward active members so why not give it a shot.
02-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Miro, by god you did it again. This is amazing and well worth the wait! Keep up the amazing work! ~A faithful minion. lol
02-22-2015, 01:04 AM
I think this sums up all of our feelings very well. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin:

02-22-2015, 01:07 AM
(02-22-2015 12:50 AM)Tiffany Wrote:  Nice trailer and really nice page design.

That was one of the first things I noticed, too. I'm hoping the new actress that's voicing Sayako is legal age. She sounds all of 10 years old. Smile
02-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Thank you based Miro.
02-22-2015, 01:09 AM
It didn't occur to me that there would be more voice over work - amazing stuff, Miro! I'm so looking forward to it!
02-22-2015, 01:14 AM
I love how Tara uses her tongue to lead the cock to Sayako's mouth at the end. Very hot!!
02-22-2015, 01:20 AM

You noticed as well i first listened and i was like hmph a change in tone for the voice interesting still good though did catch me off guard for a couple seconds. The page for the event is really well done.
02-22-2015, 01:36 AM
Miro: can we please make it so "a few weeks" means exactly "two weeks" instead?
02-22-2015, 01:38 AM
(02-22-2015 01:36 AM)rayes Wrote:  Miro: can we please make it so "a few weeks" means exactly "two weeks" instead?

Google definition means two-ish Tongue

few
fyo͞o/Submit
adjective & pronoun
a small number of.
"may I ask a few questions?"
synonyms: a small number, a handful, one or two, a couple, two or three; not many, hardly any
02-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Really digging the page design this time around. Great job.
02-22-2015, 01:41 AM
I bought this when it first came out I have been fallowing from page one I don't comment because it is his work not my place to give advice when none is wanted. so this is only my second post.
02-22-2015, 01:54 AM
People don't even read what miro says... He said that he will choose about 10 people that have 6+ months on the forum and 10+ posts, not that everyone with 10 posts and 6 months will get free stuff. That likely had the intent to reward people that help in the forum, so probably the ones that posted more here will get it, for shure there won't be any spammer amongst them. I likely won't get free stuff also lol
02-22-2015, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 01:56 AM by Kingsizednuts.)
great teaser there!

Just a few comments I have:

- The hair physics seems to be greatly improved.
- A small glitches on the mouth movements still(?) (although I can question giving too much efforts on that to be honest) (when tara says 'wait, let me try something')
- Is the resolution higher?
- It seems like you gave it ALOT of effort, and it answers why it took so long. Although an idea could be to think through how much these long scenes are worth it as opposed to how you did it in the original GF4E. Given that there are more parts without sex, where they are just talking. And how much time each part took to make. The way you did it in the original was more to let Tara talk in the background. That approach saves you alot of time. But I'm not sure how the rest of this pans out, or if you have stuck to that approach.
02-22-2015, 02:19 AM
I would still like to know what's happening for those of us early adopters who had to use the third party site to purchase the original installment. I made the purchase day one, but as far as I can tell I do not have a receipt in my email. I doubt I deleted it, since I used my "spammy sign up for stuff" email to buy it, but it was so long ago that I don't know. Either way, I can't produce a receipt, and I'm sure I am not the only one. It would be sad if the people who bought it first got punished because the site was inoperable at the time.
02-22-2015, 02:24 AM
Dramatic music? More like epic music! Holyshield that looks amazing.
02-22-2015, 02:33 AM
Just watched the teaser video. And I must say, that is one hell of trailer to wake up to! Really stoked for the release now!

(02-21-2015 08:52 PM)bigdaddy Wrote:  " YA KNOW " I have been listening to Miro talking about the long timers , and I have always given credit where credit is due , and what sticks in my mind what little is left , are these 4 guys , I know there are a few more but I can't remember there call names right now , and they are Fred , Tiff , IBT an EMEN they deffenitly should get something for all there great input , that's all I have to say for now " Good Luck guys "

I know what you mean. I may have posted a fair bit here, but compared to the amount of stuff folks like them have posted, it pales in comparison.

There are probably others, but I reckon that number would go down when you excluded some of the people who tried to do little more than de-rail this thread over its lifetime.

I noticed that too, Tara's doesn't seem to be too large a change from what I could hear, but the change to Sayako's voice was clear straight away.