Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
The WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
11-08-2015, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 07:42 PM by miro.)
The WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
Home Sweet home Big Grin

All feedback on the just released Girlfriends 4 Ever DLCs welcome!

Please keep it clean and constructive!
Find all posts by this user
Page 4 (The above is first post of this thread)
11-10-2015, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 04:04 AM by femalefutafan.)
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread
(11-10-2015 01:58 AM)Kingsizednuts Wrote:  Well said femalefutafan!

The animations are much better. Most easily seen at the dick I felt...

that being said some of the senses did have an odd distortion effect to them on Sayako's dick. im fairly sure it was supposed to be saliva (I think) but to me it looked like Sayako's dick was getting compressed OR it could have been an over exaggerated skin movement effect.
11-10-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 02:42 AM by femalefutafan.)
(11-10-2015 02:18 AM)nen Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 12:11 AM)miro Wrote:  Now yes, the story elements may have taken a hit for many reasons incl. trying to go for slightly more of a team effort, and so they didn't come together quite as well as for G4E, but really no improvement in terms of the animation over G4E, really? REALLY? NONE? Something is freaking clouding your judgment if you are seriously telling me there's no improvement at all. I may be slightly biased, but it's freaking NIGHT and DAY! *shakes head* ... well for me anyway.

I don't think I can appreciate the technical side of things on the same level because I've never worked with enterprise grade animation or rendering tools, and I didn't assemble the DLCs frame by frame. If I try to put myself in that headspace here's what comes to mind:

much of the "meat" of G4E was sayako making rough, conquering thrusts in various positions, in DLC1 things are a bit slower and smaller, more precise things are going on. Hands stroking Sayako's shaft, lips morphing around a cockhead and sack, small movements of the head and torso to make the actual autofellatio happen while also not making it look like sayako has fractured her spine or pelvis. DLC1 looks like it was more technically demanding and probably pushed you as an artist.

As I said earlier in the thread, I think the DLCs are the best futa content released since G4E and you have a lot to be proud of. Futa autofellatio content is rare outside of Fanatic Fetish doujins, I wouldn't be surprised if its a very long time before something approaching this level of quality/effort/ambition is seen again.

Really my only concerns have nothing to do with the animation at all and are probably questions for your flash dev, i.e.

- Rimjob isn't accessible from player
- Big dick fun stuff missing?
- Dupe video files in DLC1 folder, supposed to be something else?
- Bug with "Choose DLC" screen
for the most part I think if Miro fixed those 4 things..... would probably make things a lot better. and this DLC 1 think that was the one that had the slight sound delay, if that gets fixed again will be just for the better. (personal preference I guess) but to me I would think Tara would gag just a little on that cock like it is the size of her throat........... but I really do hate calling someone out on their work (I just cant be a bitch like that). that's why im not going to be the one pointing out problems in a blunt manner. from what I can see no one here is flat out saying what miro did was bad because its not. just it has some real problems. if fixed will go a long way...... but Miro don't let this get to you. if you were able to fix theses problems or knew that some things did not work as intended you probably would have fixed them. end of the day SHIT happens.
11-10-2015, 03:05 AM
Besides the slight issues with the player I thought a lot of the content was pretty great. BTW guys if you're experiencing choppiness or jaggies try updating your Adobe Shockwave player, that should resolve that for most ppl. I will say that there was an almost exhausting amount of camera angles, but I also think that all those camera angles did show just how much your animation has improved. So much more moving parts in the DLC scenes then the original G4E, eyes, lips, head, hair, limbs, tits, asses all moving around beautifully and seemingly in a fairly anatomically correct manner. I also liked that the important parts of the girls(tits, asses, cock and balls) all looked like they had some good weight behind them as in they looked like they had mass. It made it seem a lot hotter to me. I didn't mind the new voice actress as much as some others have although it was hard to tell at points which moan was coming from which girl. Some of the things that are being complained about seem like they were your stylistic choices and to them I say you can't really tell the guy what he wants something to look like. But as far things to improve on and I know you've spoken about some of them before but can't wait to see improved breast physics, hopefully in your next release. The cum gap thing is a tad jarring but didn't really take me out of the scene. Story flow and dialogue were just alright, at one point Tara said "member" and that made me think that's a weird fuckin thing to say. A lot of it just seemed on the cheesy side, not completely blaming Andi who I believe was responsible for most of the dialogue but it just was. I would also make the cum a bit more white, not throughout but kind of cloudy, which might make it a bit more realistic looking. All in all, I was actually pretty impressed that you improved so much in some areas. Can't wait for you to get started on the next project.
11-10-2015, 03:41 AM
Why wont the rim job scenes work?
11-10-2015, 03:54 AM
(11-10-2015 03:41 AM)supramax Wrote:  Why wont the rim job scenes work?

there are a fair amount of files that either don't exist or don't work

no word on a fix/ect
11-10-2015, 04:57 AM
(11-10-2015 12:11 AM)miro Wrote:  Now yes, the story elements may have taken a hit for many reasons incl. trying to go for slightly more of a team effort, and so they didn't come together quite as well as for G4E, but really no improvement in terms of the animation over G4E, really? REALLY? NONE? Something is freaking clouding your judgment if you are seriously telling me there's no improvement at all. I may be slightly biased, but it's freaking NIGHT and DAY! *shakes head* ... well for me anyway.

This reminds me so much of a comment from Rikolo right after 'Lollipop Effect 2' came out. Rikolo was so upset about how people were tearing down his sequel he made some pretty extreme threats! Confused

Ima gonna watch the DLCs tomorrow and then leave a review, but just sayin', the install went quick for me on my PC. From unzip to launch, five minutes. It's called an SSD peeps.

Til laterz.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
G4E story thread: “Tara’s Second Assignment” —–> http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800

Has any1 noticed when U try to hold down shift to type 'G4E', you get G$E instead? Coincidence, or something more?
11-10-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 05:19 AM by MikalB777.)
Someone please help. i bought the DLC2 and downloaded it . But on GF4E none of the DLC2 content shows up. what do I do? It appears that the DLC2 content wont install into the GF4E as the DLC1 content did...Sad
11-10-2015, 05:20 AM
(11-10-2015 05:12 AM)MikalB777 Wrote:  Someone please help. i bought the DLC2 and downloaded it . But on GF4E none of the DLC2 content shows up. what do I do? It appears that the [email protected] content wont install into the GF4E as the DLC1 content did...Sad

Right click on dlc2.exe > run as admin.
Worked for me- had same issue. Was told by service team
11-10-2015, 05:54 AM
Hey thank you so much. your a life saver. it workedSmile
11-10-2015, 05:59 AM
(11-10-2015 05:54 AM)MikalB777 Wrote:  Hey thank you so much. your a life saver. it workedSmile

Smile happy fapping
11-10-2015, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 07:50 AM by shiryusan.)
Miro, I think you should have put the DLC and their bonus content in a separate player. No one would have blamed you.
I mean, we know G4E. It is well inked in our memories, it was not necessary to mix with DLC.
I think all these problems reading and install would have been less painful for everyone.
11-10-2015, 09:10 AM
(11-10-2015 07:49 AM)shiryusan Wrote:  Miro, I think you should have put the DLC and their bonus content in a separate player. No one would have blamed you.
I mean, we know G4E. It is well inked in our memories, it was not necessary to mix with DLC.
I think all these problems reading and install would have been less painful for everyone.

i agree, not defending Miro, but hindsight is 20/20 and all that

i wouldn't mind them on the same player as long as they weren't mixed so blatantly, movie maker is much better this time, but it's all so confusing

so many loops and angles...
11-10-2015, 09:17 AM
I for one would be fucking happy if I could install the damn thing. Or if Support answered me.
11-10-2015, 10:03 AM
(11-10-2015 09:17 AM)h666666 Wrote:  I for one would be fucking happy if I could install the damn thing. Or if Support answered me.

i can at least confirm that it does install, but it does take a LOT of time, and most times (i have uninstall/reinstall to solve issues before finding out the client is very bugged) the bar doesn't actually move, not sure what to tell you

a few people i talk to on here thought there computers were garbage or not working only to find out the issue was the download/product itself

i hope it works out for you, not much you can really do, there is no troubleshoot for something that isn't your fault
11-10-2015, 10:27 AM
(11-10-2015 10:03 AM)Ess Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 09:17 AM)h666666 Wrote:  I for one would be fucking happy if I could install the damn thing. Or if Support answered me.

i can at least confirm that it does install, but it does take a LOT of time, and most times (i have uninstall/reinstall to solve issues before finding out the client is very bugged) the bar doesn't actually move, not sure what to tell you

a few people i talk to on here thought there computers were garbage or not working only to find out the issue was the download/product itself

i hope it works out for you, not much you can really do, there is no troubleshoot for something that isn't your fault

Thanks. It complains about a "damaged installer," even though I used what I unzipped from the download. Tried it twice. And I described everything to Support… waiting for a reply.
11-10-2015, 11:27 AM
(11-10-2015 10:27 AM)h666666 Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 10:03 AM)Ess Wrote:  

Thanks. It complains about a "damaged installer," even though I used what I unzipped from the download. Tried it twice. And I described everything to Support… waiting for a reply.

well, it's been a very rough week for Miro and Company

i'm sure they are still getting their eggs together, only time will tell

depending on when you downloaded/traffic/ect you might have had a corrupted download idk

i never got the "damaged installer" bit, but quite a few times it told me i needed the AIR app to run it, even though the installer added AIR, idk, hard to really explain if everyone is having different problems as well
11-10-2015, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 02:31 PM by Katzekage.)
Hi Miro,

first off all there is to say that i like the DLCs alot. We don´t need to talk through all the bugs and problems or missing scenes here. On the DLC site is already the Info that you and your team are working on that.
(ps. please find the monster shlong scene ;_; )

Ok so i will give my review.

DLC 1. So i´m not all the fan for selfblowjob but also do not mind it, since you made Sayako and Tara switch alot. The POV is very interesting and get a 5/5 from me. Sometimes the camera perspective and repeat is a little fast to enjoy it the fullest but that also ok with me all in all i give it a 4/5
The different settings for original G4E don´t need to be discussed, they where allready awesome and got new perspectives.

DLC 2. oh yes, was waiting for this one.... THIS was a god damn Blowjob. The poses are amazing. Sayakos face while Tara fuck her own face with her dick is top class. the whole position is fucking sexy. 4.9/5... (monster shlong scene is 0.1 points^^)

So we have G4E 5/5
We have (if bugfixed) DLC 1 4/5
We have (if bugfixed) DLC 2 4.9/5

thats my 2 cents
in honor Katzekage

[Image: Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg]
11-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi everyone if anyone is having trouble installing the 2nd DLC just drag and drop the DLC 2 folder once extracted into C:/G4E/assets/ (or wherever you installed g4e) ... you will see the other dlc 1 folder there already.
Enjoy.
11-10-2015, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 07:26 PM by Kingsizednuts.)
Yes, dlc 2 was easily the best one Smile

As I am very picky, I am not giving it a 10/10 though (dlc2). Just an 8/10 because I was all the time waiting for some penetration in it as well. If Tara had done a cowgirl after the pussylicking, and if she had done more deep throating, then yes. A 10/10 would be in place! Wink
The dlc 2 cumshot is also way better than the dlc1 cumshot I feel... the way tara moves on it is superb. but longer deep throating would have rocked. It is a bit too short at the end there

The dlc 1 I only give a 6/10. (Never liked the autofellatio stuff either. The best part is where it seems like Tara is fucking Sayako's face. I also enjoyed the parts where Tara is taking over to do some blowjobs too, and the pussy fingering, although I felt fisting would have been even better! A few places I would have turned the camera differently, but it was in general good since there are many options Smile

A big plus for the sculpted dick in both the dlc's!
11-10-2015, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 07:24 PM by TheGreatCornholio.)
Hey Miro congrats on the release! It's been two+ long years but YEY it's finally out!

The animations look really amazing. More details, more variation, more smooth moves Big Grin. Makes for an amazing viewing experience. POV scenes also really good. Great job on growing as an artist!

The cum was good. I know working with fluids is really difficult and I would have liked to see it stick better rather than just slide off and pool on a horizontal level, but the end result is pretty solid. Well done!

There was a little clipping present throughout the DLCs, but I can't say it disturbed my viewing experience. The only technical fault I can find in the animations themselves is the small but noticeable space between Sayako's cock tip and the streams of cum. It's small, but once I noticed it I just couldn't unsee it. I doubt there is any chance you will re-render these scenes so I guess this flaw will live on...

I'm glad to see you are working on the missing scenes and the jagged performance of the player. The player is my main disappointment with the DLCs. I have a high end gaming PC and it was running so bad that during the DLC1 cum scene I just got so frustrated I closed the player and opened the mp4 file directly. I know from personal work experience that Flash is a dying technology for a good reason.

My other great disappointment was the sound. The music was usually way too loud. It's supposed to accompany a scene not drown it (especially the little pieces of dialogue).
Loop sounds also didn't always sync with the animation loops and the quality varied a lot from one loop to another.
I liked the new voices, especially the more innocent sounding Sayako, but at times, when there was no clear lip syncing, I had trouble telling which of the girls was talking.

Editing is another sore point for me. I believe that you are cutting your scenes way too choppy and quickly during the intros/cum scenes. It's a style better suited to Michael Bayesque mindless action scenes, not a love/sex scene.
You worked so hard to add so many details for both girls in a scene (Tara is taking Sayako's cock in her mouth, her eyes are fixing on Sayako's, her hands are moving to her balls, the changing expression on their faces etc.) but when you cut the scene after only a few seconds you barely have time to see these details before you go to a new angle and a few seconds later to a new angle and so on.
This choppy style frustrated me to no end. I don't think it's suited to your detail rich scenes. I'd rather just see a change in position or major movement in a fixed angle and then see the same scene from another angle, rather than have them edited into 5 second cuts and combined.

I loved that Tara got some tongue loving from Sayako on the pussy. There wasn't much detail or closeups but I really loved the setup. Hopefully you will keep on practicing pussy (and ass) eating Tongue.
On the flip side I couldn't believe there wasn't any clouseup of Tara playing with Sayako's clit and fingering her ass during DLC1. I was really surprised by this. As far as we know this is the first time Sayako got penetrated and we didn't see any closeup or focus on this action. You could have made the couch invisible (like you did in some scenes) and show us all the details.
Also in DLC1 there wasn't a shot of the girls' behinds during the grind. It would have been amazing to see their pussies grinding as well as their assholes.
Was there a reason you avoided these shots?

A long time ago in the old wip thread you posted a clip of Sayako inserting her cock into Tara's ass. It was absolutely amazing. I always believed that scene would make it into the DLC. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of promising something and not delivering, but I would like to know why you didn't include it. I think having small transition scenes (with the girls changing position and insertion) between loops would make your products 10000 times more awesome Big Grin. Would gladly pay for a DLC3 that would add such scenes to G4E. Any plans on ever doing something like this for G4E or future products?

I don't want to sound critical. I really loved both DLCs despite their flaws. I just wanted to voice what I think can be improved in your work. Again well done and looking forward to the fixes.