Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
11-26-2015, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 01:13 AM by miro.)
The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
ONLY WIP STUFF

as the title implies no trolling in this thread

decent critique is perfectly fine though Smile
Find all posts by this user
Page 2 (The above is first post of this thread)
11-27-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]
(11-27-2015 03:01 PM)nen Wrote:  I made a post on page 7 or 8 of troll edition that may have gotten lost in the fray about audio issues

Quote:Messed around in the assets folder some more.

Miro - I believe I've isolated the cause of the audio bug affecting the POV Missionary Cumshot scenes. Affect3D_G4ES02P03.mp3 contains 10 seconds of dead air. Cutting it from 44 seconds to ~37.1 seconds (leaving 3 seconds of silence) allows it to loop perfectly
This was a quick and dirty client-side edit, you may be able to come up with a more elegant solution on your end.

np
11-27-2015, 03:58 PM
thinking about say self love for the big dick scene, some lighting tests

[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_002.jpg]
11-27-2015, 11:52 PM
(11-26-2015 01:26 PM)IBT Wrote:  Radical proposals:

Affect3D_G4ES01P00.mp4
Affect3D_G4ES06P01.mp4
Affect3D_G4ES05P01A05.swf
Affect3D_G4ES05P01A06.swf
Affect3D_G4ES17P01.mp4
Affect3D_G4ES15P01.mp4
Affect3D_G4EE15P01.mp4

Looks like I'm going to have to get more specific with the .mp4 files.

Affect3D_G4ES01P00.mp4
  • Replace 1:14 to 1:20 with continued growth beyond "nominal maximum"
  • Replace 1:26 to 1:40 with "blooper reel" take of Sayako's oversized cock "patting Tara on the head"
  • Total drop in replacement time: 20 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering, creating a 2nd version of this scene (that ends early, because, blooper)

Affect3D_G4ES06P01.mp4
  • Replace 0:30 to 0:47 with Sayako's cock growing out to "ridonkulous size"
  • Total drop in replacement time: 17 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4ES17P01.mp4
  • Replace from 1:29 to 1:50, staring from when Tara breaks lip lock, with Sayako's cock simply getting larger/longer while Tara moves down to lick her way up the shaft in order to bring Sayako's cock to her mouth ... except that by the time Tara's little maneuver is done, Sayako's glans is higher than her eyebrows and the "docking" with Sayako's lips fails.
  • Total drop in replacement time: 21 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4ES15P01.mp4
  • Replace from 1:22 to 1:43, which is when Sayako's erection is gaining strength/hardness and simply "grow" the erection length until reaching maximum extension as a result of Tara licking the underside.
  • Total drop in replacement time: 21 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4EE15P01.mp4
  • No real elaboration needed. Wink

Point being that you'd only need to redo a portion of the .mp4 files and then just drop in the replacement bit for the first three files, which then results in an alternate "ending" of those specific files. The last two files are more like a "standard" Fun Stuff render that is meant to be independent of the actual scene it appears in, much like the Vascular Cock clips.

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
11-28-2015, 12:11 AM
(11-26-2015 08:07 PM)miro Wrote:  1) music too loud? anybody else feel that way? in all main scenes or particular ones? interestingly enough Tiaz our musician felt the opposite Smile

I'm going to cite something that happened in the Avatar movie, which showed that James Cameron "knew what he was doing" as a Director. When Sully is being chased by the Thanator on his first trip outside the wire, it's a high jeopardy chase which could result in the main character being eaten alive! So the music cue is very much a part of what makes the scene work. But when Cameron heard it in the editing bay, he said it was too loud, because he couldn't hear Sully's frantic breathing over the sound of the music. If you have a copy of the movie, watch this sequence of Sully trying to stay ahead of the Thanator coming to eat him, and pay attention to the sound of his labored breathing(!). It's actually the sound of him struggling to get enough air that lends the scene its sense of desperation ... not the visuals or the music (although they help!), but it really rests on the sound of the main character gulping air that gets the danger of the situation to hit home.

This seems to me to be a very good example to follow in terms of dialing in the music volume for a project like G4E. Essentially, if the music volume is drowning out the sounds of Tara and Sayako breathing, sighing, gasping and panting for air, then the music volume is too high. If I can hear the sound of the characters breathing "through" the music, then you're about right. So rather than this being an "absolute" question, it's more of a "relative" one, dictated by the context of what else needs to be heard over the music.

(11-26-2015 08:07 PM)miro Wrote:  4) Tara sucking too wet in DLC1? anybody else feel that way?

It's not that it's "wet" per se, as much as it is that it sounds like Tara is sucking on a rubber balloon instead of on a meaty cock. It wasn't exactly a "lip fart" noise that Tara was making, since she was inhaling rather than exhaling when it happens, but it was close enough ... and because the sound is so distinctive, it becomes a very obvious "marker" indicating that the sound loop has repeated. I think the problem was that the sound "felt wrong" in its specifics, but above and beyond that it just stood out too much in comparison to all of the other sounds around it, such that it didn't "blend" well with the rest of the sound in that audio loop. That then resulted in "sticks out like a sore thumb" syndrome and got combined with the looping nature of the audio to become the sound equivalent of Bathroom Tile pattern in that the sound "shapes" repeated too closely together and became too obvious such that they didn't (seemingly) loop together seamlessly. Instead, it felt like every "balloon suck" was a kind of hiccuping record scratch (for those of us who remember vinyl) that just kept getting repeated, endlessly.

11-28-2015, 12:31 AM
(11-27-2015 08:28 AM)miro Wrote:  adding this sayako solo scene to the patch as well, have a few angles rendered of her with and without balls, love this scene, so would be a waste to not to add it somewhere

[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_001.jpg]

This is a good example of how being able to see Sayako's face and eyes pays a lot of dividends in terms of being able to empathize with and connect to Sayako's state of mind (and lustful arousal!). To see what I mean, simply crop the picture such that everything from Sayako's nose and up is no longer visible. Suddenly, the meaning and emotional impact of what you're looking at is drastically diminished (or it is for me, at least).

Now consider that you don't need to be seeing Sayako's face and eyes "full time" during an entire animation loop. Simply being able to get partial glipses which can then (in the mind's eye) be added to in order to "complete the picture" can work just as well.

So if you've got an opaque Tara in the way of this shot, what can you do? Tara's blocking the view! Well, one approach would be to choose a camera angle that involves looking over Tara's shoulder ... fully expecting, and intending, that at least part of the time Tara's body would obscure parts/all of the view of Sayako's face in this pose ... but so long as that isn't a permanent condition all the way through the animation loop, that's okay.

So let's say, just for the sake of illustration purposes, that the above pic represents the pose that miro wants to film, but Tara is in the way.

First, move the camera position up a little bit higher and then tilt it downwards again to recapture the Forehead to Anus framing shown here. The idea is to look "over" Tara (if possible) from a height that could be interpreted as Standing Head Height (say, 5'9" above the floor?), thereby making this look like a "natural" view onto the action.

For the camera movement, simply move the camera from side to side, approximately the width of the couch (although maybe more if Tara is REALLY in the way). Set the camera angle to track with the movement in a way that keeps Sayako's face in the center of the visual frame being filled. Options are for a straight line lateral move, or for a constant radius distance to Sayako's face move through a crescent arc ... or possibly even both, resulting in a sort of "D" shaped camera move cycle that first goes through a chord of the circle move before returning on a crescent arc to come back to the starting point for the loop to repeat.

The idea being that even if Sayako's face and eyes are obscured when everything is "centered" like is shown in the above pic, because Tara's in the way, when the camera is angled to look at Sayako from the side of the couch, rather than centered, her eyes and face become visible around the obstruction that Tara will typically present. Keep the camera moving and our brains will "fill in the rest" thanks to the principle of Object Permanence and our ability to extrapolate details from what we can confirm through seeing, even if only briefly.

Does all that word salad make sense to you miro?

11-28-2015, 04:33 AM
Jesus IBT, you manage to write a short story in every post. Thank you for giving me something to read between content updates. Tongue
11-28-2015, 05:37 AM
(11-27-2015 03:58 PM)miro Wrote:  [Image: g4e_dlc_patch_002.jpg]
Hey Miro, take Sayako's example; drink your milk and get plenty of sun before "Gurnmul"... cuz "if you haven't got your health, you haven't anything."

Yep, give Sayako something more to love; make it even BIGGER! Then let's see Sayako using that jumbo dick as a runway baton to guide helicopters in to land. Rolleyes (To clarify; not on her dick, but on the concrete skyscraper roof she's apparently standing on. Just thought that needed clearing up. Wink )
(11-28-2015 12:11 AM)IBT Wrote:  ...James Cameron "knew what he was doing" as a Director.
...Yes, but he really shoulda gotten someone else to do the script-writing, cuz that movie's plot was all over the place. Confused

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G4E story thread: 'Tara Meets Sayako' -----> http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800

Has any1 noticed when U try to hold down shift to type 'G4E', you get G$E instead? Coincidence, or something more?
11-28-2015, 09:43 AM
sayako's bum Smile

[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_003.jpg]
[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_004.jpg]

tomorrow I'll work on the monster cock, so we'll pick the final position/ pose... does 'monster cock' sound better or just 'huge cock'? wonder how big we can go, 1 or 2 inches at least I'm hoping
11-28-2015, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2015 11:26 AM by Katzekage.)
My two cents to gigant shlong scene:

Sayako on her back, her dick needs to be so long that she could lick it´s head normal laying on her back. Tara is fucking the first 15 inches (we know she can take that amount. (or let us say
she has deepest 15 inch inside but fucking only 5 inch forth and back, so the bulge in her belly never realy dissapear) and Sayako is licking and kissing her dickhead through Taras Belly.

sry to all the others but this would look fucking amazing Tongue

in honor Katzekage

[Image: Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg]
11-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Quote:tomorrow I'll work on the monster cock, so we'll pick the final position/ pose... does 'monster cock' sound better or just 'huge cock'? wonder how big we can go, 1 or 2 inches at least I'm hoping

I think the previews you made back in the spring were of an 18 incher.

I tested my edited audio clip again, it still has looping issues if you skip or go back to a missionary cumshot, real fix will probably take more work.
11-28-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2015 09:11 PM by miro.)
ok here's one idea for the monster shlong, adapted this from a promo shot

clearly Tara's a little sad that even 15 inches can't always reach their destination

[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_005.jpg]

Sayako at approx 18inches, Tara seems a lot more fulfilled Tongue

[Image: g4e_dlc_patch_006.jpg]

Tara's in the same position in both shots so you can see the difference Smile

I might keep this one for a rainy day though
going over your ideas... and will test some more angles for the sayako self love scene
11-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Any chance you'll go bigger than 18 inches? Tongue
11-29-2015, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 02:28 AM by miro.)
(11-28-2015 11:25 AM)Katzekage Wrote:  Sayako on her back, her dick needs to be so long that she could lick it´s head normal laying on her back. Tara is fucking the first 15 inches (we know she can take that amount. (or let us say
she has deepest 15 inch inside but fucking only 5 inch forth and back, so the bulge in her belly never realy dissapear) and Sayako is licking and kissing her dickhead through Taras Belly.

Tara cowgirl and Sayako leaning forward? can't quite picture what u mean, lol

(11-28-2015 05:37 AM)ammon17 Wrote:  Yep, give Sayako something more to love; make it even BIGGER! Then let's see Sayako using that jumbo dick as a runway baton to guide helicopters in to land.

helicopter crash site!? Tongue

(11-28-2015 12:22 PM)nen Wrote:  I tested my edited audio clip again, it still has looping issues if you skip or go back to a missionary cumshot, real fix will probably take more work.

the solution here is to just use a regular mp4 instead of swf, that way the audio is always in sync, guessing you've never changed these speed for these?

(11-28-2015 12:22 PM)nen Wrote:  I think the previews you made back in the spring were of an 18 incher.

I did?? was this the walking scene or something else? was that sposed to be the monster dick scene, cause I don't even remember, heh

(11-28-2015 10:52 PM)kattnbleu Wrote:  Any chance you'll go bigger than 18 inches?

like 20 inches? what are we talking? ... or u mean it's too big already?? cause ur using the 'cheeky' emoticon? spose I could reduce it to 17inches maybe? that would still be pretty big Smile
11-29-2015, 07:54 AM
(11-29-2015 01:26 AM)miro Wrote:  like 20 inches? what are we talking? ... or u mean it's too big already?? cause ur using the 'cheeky' emoticon? spose I could reduce it to 17inches maybe? that would still be pretty big Smile

First.. hi and congratulations for your amazing work !! I like it ! Smile

...and... i hope there is a chance for 20+ inch length! HeartHeartHeart

THX
11-29-2015, 08:28 AM
Quote:the solution here is to just use a regular mp4 instead of swf, that way the audio is always in sync, guessing you've never changed these speed for these?

Making the Missionary PoV stuff mp4 videos should fix it for good. 888 frame swfs should be 37 seconds at 24 fps yeah? So cut the mp3 to 37 seconds and shove it in there you're done. Seeing the missionary cumshot as a 60 fps mp4 would be pretty cool but doubt you want to re-render heh. IIRC you made some 60 fps test videos from the anal poses over a year ago that looked very smooth, in the old thread.

I don't remember where exactly I got the 18 inch figure from, you definitely discussed it before either on the event page or in the old thread, not sure if you ever even made preview renders for it though.
11-29-2015, 02:12 PM
(11-28-2015 10:52 PM)kattnbleu Wrote:  Any chance you'll go bigger than 18 inches? Tongue
Damn any bigger and that thing is going to have to be brought in on a forklift ! ...
Tongue
11-29-2015, 03:19 PM
(11-28-2015 04:33 AM)kattnbleu Wrote:  Jesus IBT, you manage to write a short story in every post. Thank you for giving me something to read between content updates. Tongue

You have read my sig before, haven't you? Wink

(11-28-2015 11:25 AM)Katzekage Wrote:  Sayako on her back, her dick needs to be so long that she could lick it´s head normal laying on her back. Tara is fucking the first 15 inches (we know she can take that amount. (or let us say she has deepest 15 inch inside but fucking only 5 inch forth and back, so the bulge in her belly never realy dissapear) and Sayako is licking and kissing her dickhead through Taras Belly.

(11-29-2015 01:26 AM)miro Wrote:  Tara cowgirl and Sayako leaning forward? can't quite picture what u mean, lol

I think I know what Katzekage is angling for.

Essentially, lay Sayako on her back, like in the Kiss scene perhaps ... but make Sayako's cock so long that she doesn't have to curl her hips towards her jaw in order for her cockhead to reach her lips. Just lying there, at full erection, with her cock resting between her breasts, Sayako's cock is just "naturally" long enough (when erect) to rest the crown of her glans between Sayako's lower lip and chin. This means that if Sayako lies on her back and gets a boner while sleeping, she's going to be "kissing cock" without needing to be awake for it (passionate dreams! Heart) because there's no contortion required in order for her cock to reach her lips.

Now put Tara on her knees, straddling Sayako's chest, with Tara's hips and thighs splaying out around Sayako's ribs below Sayako's breasts ... with Tara impaled on Sayako's cock. This means that Tara is belly down, on her knees and either hands or elbows (for a 4 point stance), rocking back and forth above Sayako in order to piston Sayako's cock into her belly while Sayako holds relatively still under Tara. Thanks to the (absurd?) length of Sayako's cock, the bulge of Sayako's cock inside Tara's belly comes right up to Sayako's lips and mouth, so all Tara has to do is lower her abdominals enough for Sayako to reach and ... Sayako can lick the bulge of her cockhead inside Tara's belly while Tara fucks herself onto Sayako's cock. The setup has the cock length (and resultant bulge inside Tara) stay relatively fixed while Tara moves herself up and down the length of Sayako's shaft, which keeps the location of the bulge effectively constant in relation to Sayako, but fucking deep to shallow inside of the moving Tara without ever falling out or exiting completely.

Basically a "kiss your own cock" while a (beautiful) girl fucks herself onto it, so you're kissing your own cock through the girl's (working) abdominal muscles. Sort of a "marriage" if you will of the size fetish with belly distension with autofellatio, adding in a bit of hetero sex (with a futa!) into the mix as a seasoning spice.

11-29-2015, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 04:42 PM by kattnbleu.)
(11-29-2015 01:26 AM)miro Wrote:  
(11-28-2015 10:52 PM)kattnbleu Wrote:  Any chance you'll go bigger than 18 inches?

like 20 inches? what are we talking? ... or u mean it's too big already?? cause ur using the 'cheeky' emoticon? spose I could reduce it to 17inches maybe? that would still be pretty big Smile

Yeah like 20 Big Grin
Or bigger :3
11-29-2015, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 05:50 PM by Katzekage.)
(11-29-2015 03:19 PM)IBT Wrote:  
(11-28-2015 04:33 AM)kattnbleu Wrote:  Jesus IBT, you manage to write a short story in every post. Thank you for giving me something to read between content updates. Tongue

(11-28-2015 11:25 AM)Katzekage Wrote:  Sayako on her back, her dick needs to be so long that she could lick it´s head normal laying on her back. Tara is fucking the first 15 inches (we know she can take that amount. (or let us say she has deepest 15 inch inside but fucking only 5 inch forth and back, so the bulge in her belly never realy dissapear) and Sayako is licking and kissing her dickhead through Taras Belly.

(11-29-2015 01:26 AM)miro Wrote:  Tara cowgirl and Sayako leaning forward? can't quite picture what u mean, lol

Essentially, lay Sayako on her back, like in the Kiss scene perhaps ... but make Sayako's cock so long that she doesn't have to curl her hips towards her jaw in order for her cockhead to reach her lips. Just lying there, at full erection, with her cock resting between her breasts, Sayako's cock is just "naturally" long enough (when erect) to rest the crown of her glans between Sayako's lower lip and chin. This means that if Sayako lies on her back and gets a boner while sleeping, she's going to be "kissing cock" without needing to be awake for it (passionate dreams! Heart) because there's no contortion required in order for her cock to reach her lips.

Now put Tara on her knees, straddling Sayako's chest, with Tara's hips and thighs splaying out around Sayako's ribs below Sayako's breasts ... with Tara impaled on Sayako's cock. This means that Tara is belly down, on her knees and either hands or elbows (for a 4 point stance), rocking back and forth above Sayako in order to piston Sayako's cock into her belly while Sayako holds relatively still under Tara. Thanks to the (absurd?) length of Sayako's cock, the bulge of Sayako's cock inside Tara's belly comes right up to Sayako's lips and mouth, so all Tara has to do is lower her abdominals enough for Sayako to reach and ... Sayako can lick the bulge of her cockhead inside Tara's belly while Tara fucks herself onto Sayako's cock. The setup has the cock length (and resultant bulge inside Tara) stay relatively fixed while Tara moves herself up and down the length of Sayako's shaft, which keeps the location of the bulge effectively constant in relation to Sayako, but fucking deep to shallow inside of the moving Tara without ever falling out or exiting completely.

Basically a "kiss your own cock" while a (beautiful) girl fucks herself onto it, so you're kissing your own cock through the girl's (working) abdominal muscles. Sort of a "marriage" if you will of the size fetish with belly distension with autofellatio, adding in a bit of hetero sex (with a futa!) into the mix as a seasoning spice.

10min SFM to show what i mean.
[Image: test_01.jpg]

in honor katzekage

[Image: Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg]
11-29-2015, 08:00 PM
(11-29-2015 05:49 PM)Katzekage Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 03:19 PM)IBT Wrote:  

10min SFM to show what i mean.
[Image: test_01.jpg]

in honor katzekage
I think that would be a big turn on ! ...Big Grin