Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fitting genitals to V4 in poser?
01-11-2017, 05:44 AM
Question fitting genitals to V4 in poser?
hello

just wondering how you folks fit genitals to V4. i picked up Erogenesis's new 'Twig and Berries' AKA TaB which is male genitals that also fit V4.
the problem is the visible seam where the genitals are raised from the V4.2 figure.

he instructs blending the textures, but rendering in Luxrender (via Reality 4) i feel might require post work.

is there a way to have the genitals flush with the V4.2 figure? fitting room perhaps?
using Poser 11 pro

cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: fitting genitals to V4 in poser?
(01-11-2017 05:44 AM)anonicon Wrote:  hello

just wondering how you folks fit genitals to V4. i picked up Erogenesis's new 'Twig and Berries' AKA TaB which is male genitals that also fit V4.
the problem is the visible seam where the genitals are raised from the V4.2 figure.

he instructs blending the textures, but rendering in Luxrender (via Reality 4) i feel might require post work.

is there a way to have the genitals flush with the V4.2 figure? fitting room perhaps?
using Poser 11 pro

cheers

I haven't picked up TaB yet, but I've used both Adz Hirogens and Ulf Gens, and the best results are achieved with a trans map around the edge of the blend. Then used the y and z translation to get the result you're looking for. Also, turn off 'cast shadows' for the hip or root portion of the genitals, otherwise you'll get some weird render artifacts.
01-15-2017, 03:37 AM
RE: fitting genitals to V4 in poser?
thanks for the suggestions mateo250. Smile