Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.94 Average
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
05-05-2017, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 07:33 PM by admin.)
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
NEWS and UPDATES on Bloodlust 2019 on SLUSHE: https://slushe.com/miro

and Bloodlust Cerene - Event Page:https://affect3d.com/bloodlust-cerene-dlc/

and miro's Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/affect3d_miro

[Image: BL_Royal-Descent_Event-Page_Preview_05.jpg]

Trolls are banned.
My definition of trolling: being an ass and/ or disruptive.

This is the Girlfirends 4 Ever and Bloodlust forum end

Thanks everyone for participating in the lows but mostly the very highs (because we're all glass half full kinda folks around ere) of this and the previous series of threads . Humble beginnings that turned into something.... that always stayed humble but never seemed to have an end... production wise... some say... but all of that is history now Big Grin

For the person who remembers when Girlfriends 4 Ever was still an image set called 'Tara's third assignement', hats off to you my internet friend.

So where from here?

Well, Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent did better than expected, thanks to you fine people so it's with great excitement that I'm announcing our next project: Bloodlust Lanessa (tbc).

Without knowing how Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent would do we've already been busy behind the scenes working on the next episode, mostly because nothing in the world that could stop me from exploring the threesome possiblities resulting from the ending of Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent. The next episode will feature half dickgirl on girl and for the first time dick girl on dick girl sex. I've seen previews and the positions are the best we've done imo and who ever invented the 3's a crowd meme... they're about to eat their fucking words.

(I can say whatever I want, cause I have the last word.. muhahahahahhhhhhhhhh)

Anyhow here are a couple previews of Lanessa our new vampire dick girl character:

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_001.jpg]

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_004.jpg]

If you want to see more of Bloodlust Lanessa including actual footage (something we haven't done before), feel free to join our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/affect3d_miro. We're planning on being consistantly active, so you'll aways have something beautful to wiggle your noodle at.

If you can't afford it, not to worry, we'll start off posting monthly wips via the main site https://affect3d.com and will expand this to other public channels in the near future.

That's it. We're done here Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Page 67 (The above is first post of this thread)
07-30-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
(07-30-2017 01:09 PM)miro Wrote:  you must be into the pregnant look Tongue

If Cerene uses Sophia to make more vampire spawn, it'd be pretty hot... I'm just saying.
07-30-2017, 03:20 PM
(07-30-2017 01:33 PM)Haight Wrote:  
(07-30-2017 01:09 PM)miro Wrote:  you must be into the pregnant look Tongue

If Cerene uses Sophia to make more vampire spawn, it'd be pretty hot... I'm just saying.

Yep yep yep. This one. Big Grin
07-31-2017, 03:27 AM
There is one pose I don't think I have ever seen. Dickgirl on dickgirl, with both penetrating the other at the same time. Not sure if it is anotomically possible, but would be intersting to see!
07-31-2017, 09:02 AM
(07-30-2017 01:09 PM)miro Wrote:  wonder if auto fellatio is considered masturbation

Definition of masturbation:

erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation, occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies

Based on the masturbation definition , yes it is.!Tongue and all credits goes to merriam-webster
07-31-2017, 10:22 AM
(07-31-2017 03:27 AM)CrosseyedJohn Wrote:  There is one pose I don't think I have ever seen. Dickgirl on dickgirl, with both penetrating the other at the same time. Not sure if it is anotomically possible, but would be intersting to see!

Not only can it be done, but it's something of a staple of the genre for the larger/longer Dgirls to mutually fuck each other (usually dick to vag x2). The extra dick length is "required" because crotches can't be mashed flat against each other and the two dicks need to X Pattern in order to cross past each other to get to their penetrative destinations (when face to face) unless doing a front-to-back positioning.

So definitely doable, if you've already accepted the anatomical possibility of a Dgirl in the first place. Idea

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
07-31-2017, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 10:54 AM by GrimBee.)
Okay, for some reason forum engine wouldn't let me quote Miro, so I'll just put his words in bold Undecided

(07-28-2017 04:15 PM)konsole Wrote:  Sure it probably wouldnt work for deepthroat or even a regular blowjob mainly because the girl giving the blowjob would have her lips expand a rediculous amount. Making a dick that size disappear down her throat would be tough but I think some positions could make it work. It would still have the problem of expanding her lips way too much though.

Miro
let's give her a chance at least, don't under estimate our duchess Smile ... but yeah, there's a good chance she won't make it

She won't make it? Haha, that would be nice! We have 1 Cerene, 1 DG Cerene and Sophia. 3 nekkid sizzzzling hot medieval sex beasts. Cerene 1 and 2 kiss and touch each other, Sophia is eager to join the fun, she goes down on her knees and after some kissing and liking on the tip she decides to take the thing in her mouth....but pathetically fails to do it! Humiliated and crushed Sophia curls up into the fetal position on cold stone tiles. "Mommy, Mommy" she sobs, while Cerenes let out mind shattering howls full of anger and disappointment. Vampire castle shudders and shakes, ancient stones come lose .....and then vampire policeman comes out the red portal.... Move along, folks! Show's over, nothing to see here! Tongue
07-31-2017, 11:44 AM
(07-31-2017 03:27 AM)CrosseyedJohn Wrote:  There is one pose I don't think I have ever seen. Dickgirl on dickgirl, with both penetrating the other at the same time. Not sure if it is anotomically possible, but would be intersting to see!

ํYes, they can. If they are long enough to penetrate without blocking each other.

And their balls must not big enough to get in the way.Tongue

Anyway, DG on DG is not identifing as 2 DG but it can be 3 or even more.Big Grin

[Image: r4zIDnS.jpg]

Please see as, Cerene (DG), Sophia(DG) and Cerene(G) respectively.

We don't use banana for scale but Sayako's cock for scale.
07-31-2017, 12:56 PM
Hello, can you also add a scene with bj kneeling, hands down behind back maybe with both women at same time Wink like this: http://imagezog.com/uploads/pins/2013/12...my-cum.jpg
08-01-2017, 06:51 AM
I choose the B choice.I want see this situation evolve in a deepthroat contest with a very wet ending.....A megacumshot on each beautyfull face.
I think it's not enough and i always want more penetration.I don't think if it's possible to see that after the blowjob?
08-01-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 07:51 PM by borsten.)
Idea for BL Part 6: Sophia gets kidnapped by The Evil Nuns (still consisting of 3 DGs and one girl). Once at their monastery, they chain Sophia to the wall in the top room of the belfry and have their unspeakable ways with her. After a while Cerene comes to the rescue but finds herself confronted with a difficult task: to get to the top of the belfry, she has to "take out" The Evil Nuns one by one... the last encounter of course between 20-inch-Sayako and 20-inch-Cerene. It ends in a draw, both lie next to each other on the floor, panting and sweating like mad (dicks still rock hard though). Much to Sayako's surprise, Sophia (who had to watch the whole thing) loosens her chains and slowly walks towards them.

Sayako: You could have escaped the whole time?

Sophia: Yes... but I liked what you did to me. Because it all was leading up... (she squats down over Cerene and Sayako, hugs both cocks and admires them) ... to this (she opens her mouth)

Cerene: Cliffhanger!
08-02-2017, 12:26 AM
(08-01-2017 07:50 PM)borsten Wrote:  Cerene: Cliffhanger!

You had me at cliffhanger!
08-02-2017, 08:41 AM
(08-01-2017 07:50 PM)borsten Wrote:  Idea for BL Part 6: Sophia gets kidnapped by The Evil Nuns (still consisting of 3 DGs and one girl). Once at their monastery, they chain Sophia to the wall in the top room of the belfry and have their unspeakable ways with her. After a while Cerene comes to the rescue but finds herself confronted with a difficult task: to get to the top of the belfry, she has to "take out" The Evil Nuns one by one... the last encounter of course between 20-inch-Sayako and 20-inch-Cerene. It ends in a draw, both lie next to each other on the floor, panting and sweating like mad (dicks still rock hard though). Much to Sayako's surprise, Sophia (who had to watch the whole thing) loosens her chains and slowly walks towards them.

Sophia: Yes... but I liked what you did to me. Because it all was leading up... (she squats down over Cerene and Sayako, hugs both cocks and admires them) ... to this (she opens her mouth)

I presume that Cerene want to fuck Sophia while she is hanging at the cliff. lol

08-02-2017, 12:01 PM
(08-01-2017 07:50 PM)borsten Wrote:  Idea for BL Part 6: Sophia gets kidnapped by The Evil Nuns (still consisting of 3 DGs and one girl). Once at their monastery, they chain Sophia to the wall in the top room of the belfry and have their unspeakable ways with her. After a while Cerene comes to the rescue but finds herself confronted with a difficult task: to get to the top of the belfry, she has to "take out" The Evil Nuns one by one... the last encounter of course between 20-inch-Sayako and 20-inch-Cerene. It ends in a draw, both lie next to each other on the floor, panting and sweating like mad (dicks still rock hard though). Much to Sayako's surprise, Sophia (who had to watch the whole thing) loosens her chains and slowly walks towards them.

To be continued ! join us next week in ... As the dicks grow ... Big Grin
08-03-2017, 01:09 AM
I hope this is possible (or some variation) at some point -- would work with the cheeks also. The way Sophia used her cheeks on Tristan was hot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dycgmbp5se4pybi/mnstr.webm
08-03-2017, 02:59 AM
(08-03-2017 01:09 AM)hooliganderz Wrote:  I hope this is possible (or some variation) at some point -- would work with the cheeks also. The way Sophia used her cheeks on Tristan was hot:

If Cerene have that size down there, she has to be Giantess to make it not disproportionated. Even she have dynamite boobs and ass, doesn't mean she has to have missile cock that big enough to distort her form.

But for position, I think it have potential to do in the future.
Whereas my double buttjob is just a dream.Sad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-NZTKaVIZ2ljXF0zxFVG...LzfJkmw6MQ]
Anyway, they can perform some side-boobs and side-butt too.Wink

08-03-2017, 04:04 AM
(08-02-2017 08:41 AM)Dorio Wrote:  

I presume that Cerene want to fuck Sophia while she is hanging at the cliff. lol

Ugh, I'm so behind you, guys! It appears to me now that cliffhanger is a name for a new sex position I haven't yet heard 'bout Tongue
08-03-2017, 04:37 AM
(08-03-2017 04:04 AM)GrimBee Wrote:  Ugh, I'm so behind you, guys! It appears to me now that cliffhanger is a name for a new sex position I haven't yet heard 'bout Tongue

Yeah, it's what you do when freeclimbing is just not enough of a kick anymore
08-03-2017, 06:40 AM
(08-03-2017 02:59 AM)Dorio Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 01:09 AM)hooliganderz Wrote:  I hope this is possible (or some variation) at some point -- would work with the cheeks also. The way Sophia used her cheeks on Tristan was hot:

If Cerene have that size down there, she has to be Giantess to make it not disproportionated. Even she have dynamite boobs and ass, doesn't mean she has to have missile cock that big enough to distort her form.

But for position, I think it have potential to do in the future.
Whereas my double buttjob is just a dream.Sad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-NZTKaVIZ2ljXF0zxFVG...LzfJkmw6MQ]
Anyway, they can perform some side-boobs and side-butt too.Wink

Buttjobs would be great but I think any kind of outercourse is hot!
Don't forget thighjobs too!

[Image: tumblr_nraguzp1j81uv9b3so3_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nraguzp1j81uv9b3so1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ndp2lmgFQs1tf03clo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nraguzp1j81uv9b3so2_400.gif]
08-03-2017, 09:00 AM
What's the chances of G Cerene appearing in the DLCs? I would love to see more of her.
08-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(08-03-2017 09:00 AM)Jetrix Wrote:  What's the chances of G Cerene appearing in the DLCs? I would love to see more of her.
The greatest narcissistic fuck!