Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.92 Average
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
05-05-2017, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2017 04:06 AM by miro.)
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
[Image: Bloodlust_599x.jpg]

Bloodlust Cerene - Event Page:

https://affect3d.com/bloodlust/

Trolls are banned.
My definition of trolling: being an ass and/ or disruptive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Page 124 (The above is first post of this thread)
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
RE: Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
Christ! That image is just beautiful.

I don't post much in these threads, but every now and then something just lures me out of hiding and gets me to make a comment.

That image is perfect! I like everything about it:
- The low camera angle implying dominance.
- The predatory way Cerene is looking down on Sophia.
- Hand placement; one on her hip, the other in the duchess' hair.
- The look of disdain on Sophia's face.

It's exactly the sort of tone I hoped the DLC would go for.
I can already tell I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this...

Big Grin
Yesterday, 09:15 AM
I'm not sure I'm ok with your use of "slowly" in that sentence Miro >>
Yesterday, 10:46 AM
(Yesterday 07:45 AM)miro Wrote:  speaking of the DLC, here's a little preview of one of the "little" challenges that await Sophia Smile

we'll wrap up Sayako's little cameo soon and then we'll slowly get ready to start the DLC hype

[Image: affect3d-bloodlust_DLC_wip_0127j.jpg]

I like it how Sophia being dominant.
But could you make Cerene's arms even thicker. All I see is some limp that too small when compare to her tits. Undecided

Cerene's right arm should be touching her hips not floating like that IMO.

Cerene's left hand should hold Sophia's neck or head so it may her more controling.
[Image: BJ-Coersion-Rub.gif]
[Image: 6288d0b64f115ad699c767d21633917652b49f8c.gif?5654761][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp7dTwsGty3XrPzybyjk-...rRDWgi_zms]
[Image: stunning-brunette-in-a-amazing-blowjob-animation.gif]
Or grab her hair when she let her hair down.(Too burden team to render hair)

Cerene's neck is too long but her necklace make it consistency.

Cerene's face seem not so impress. She has "Sad face" more than "Having fun face". For me (Make her smile more passionately )
Can't explain how to make it so here my Referene :
[Image: 240_F_116325508_N1yU98uI0a1oDBeH0TpUpYFr5lI62daF.jpg][Image: 240_F_116324473_MJdhxn3vHsN6ZMadDoVirMJ4pjOD954M.jpg]

Cerene's tits should be spread to side way a little from insertion of her chain.

Cerene's armpit should be more sink in.
[Image: 200424026-001.jpg]

It may be my imagination.
Does Cerene's dick shorten?
Or Does Sophia wear galsses? cause she has tanline.

Atlast, how does G4F still there? This should be 100% of BL DLC , isn't it?

We don't use banana for scale but Sayako's cock for scale.
Yesterday, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 01:31 PM by Maxmillion.)
(Yesterday 07:45 AM)miro Wrote:  speaking of the DLC, here's a little preview of one of the "little" challenges that await Sophia Smile

we'll wrap up Sayako's little cameo soon and then we'll slowly get ready to start the DLC hype

I like it. Sophia does have that unhand me look with what Kyla mentioned. Also Is she sweating already?? Man and the fun hasn't even started yet! Big GrinTongue
Yesterday, 02:15 PM
(Yesterday 07:45 AM)miro Wrote:  [Image: affect3d-bloodlust_DLC_wip_0127j.jpg]

Oh, I know this one ... it's a chess move!

Queen x Duchess

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Yesterday, 05:47 PM
(11-16-2017 10:36 PM)Kyla Wrote:  ok time to get some life in here again. what does everyone want to see sex wise in the dlc?. mainly positions
Maybe a little swinging from the chandelier or the rafters ... TongueBig GrinTongueBig Grin
Yesterday, 05:52 PM

All right open up your pretty lips or I'll blow your head right off ... Cool
Yesterday, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:01 PM by Kyla.)
im pretty sure this is within a min before the those bj images where most of you guys were saying Sophia's face looked a bit like a monkey from the stretching and angle. since if you look above Cerence's lovely ass they're in the same spot as the last image Miro just gave Big Grin

[Image: affect3d-bloodlust_DLC_wip_0087.jpg]

could also be after that bj. and thats just Sophia's look, as i highly doubt that would be comftable lol.

thinking this as it does seem like she's squinting also with her mouth open looking up slightly. plus her eyebrows are slightly pulling in meaning she has a mild anger/shocked look. (obviously its difficult to really tell aswe only have like 3 things to go off of) seeming like Sophia is kind of submitting. "the just get on with it" pretty much giving in to Cerene letting her do whatever she wants while Cerene is informing her of the history she is so ignorant of... belittling her at the same time. because why not. i did get the vibe Cerene is almost a hype-dom with other females

maybe Sophia would be intimidated by Cerene in a few ways like as she's a vampire and well the impaler poll of a cock she has Big Grin
Yesterday, 06:39 PM
There's also the possibility, a la Bible Black (for those who know their hentai history), that Cerene's seminal fluids might have, shall we say ... mind massaging effects ... when administered, um ... internally. Maybe not straight up mind CONTROL per se, but definitely something that makes the receiver more amenable to ... suggestion(s), shall we say.

Yesterday, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 07:00 PM by Kyla.)
very true (i know the hentai you're on about) i do think Cerene has some form of succubus powers like making any human have insatiable lust towards her or if anyones watched the alright at times shows The Originals and TVD's Cerene could have some type of compulsion..... on top of this assuming the common vampire traits strength, speed, heightened senses, also Cerene has showed that she holds arcane abilities since she made the little prince look even more like a chump lol.

its hard to tell though. as we were not shown much of what Cerene is capable of in the original.

i had to retype that all, as im a dummy and closed the tab T_T
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Interesting Concepts for Mind-controlling/breaking/etc ( Loved bible black). I know the image set Slayer Apocalypse follows something like this with the lust demons. I can see Sophia putting up more of a fight then Tristan maybe not too long but enough to make it fun/interesting.
Maybe we will see what Cerene is fully capable of in the DLC or main storyline?
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
(Yesterday 07:26 PM)Maxmillion Wrote:  Interesting Concepts for Mind-controlling/breaking/etc ( Loved bible black). I know the image set Slayer Apocalypse follows something like this with the lust demons. I can see Sophia putting up more of a fight then Tristan maybe not too long but enough to make it fun/interesting.
Maybe we will see what Cerene is fully capable of in the DLC or main storyline?

ye i do hope it gets explained on what Cerene is able to do
Yesterday, 08:33 PM
It's just one of those ideas where you kinda have to step back and ask ... okay, aside from turning on the audience, what possible reason could Cerene have got a cock AND balls? Usually those are (*ahem*) reproductive organs ... but do Vampires "reproduce" the same way that humans do? Most of the Vampire Lore will tell you NO, that's not how Vampires "reproduce" to sustain their race/species.

So then, if a cock and balls on a Vampire aren't for the purposes of fertility and procreation ... what ARE they for? Well, DUH ... they're for Sex Appeal™ ... but is that ALL that they can do? Be sexy and "fucky fucky" for lots of fun?

I mean ... those balls have got to be producing SOMETHING ... right? And if it isn't sperm to impregnate a female with ... then what's the most INTERESTING for our luridly sexual purposes notion that we can come up with? And no, cum as anal lube (even at the volumes we're assuming Cerene can generate) falls under the "too little, too late" category unless she's a premature AND repeat ejaculator, since male orgasm tends to happen at the END of all the friction, not before the friction testing gets started.

So yeah, the most entertaining (and for our interests, prurient) notion is that Cerene's balls (and the rest of her "internal" male organ setup) produce what amounts to "mind altering fluids" that can be either absorbed through the skin or injected internally (take your pick as to where) which will produce a sexually erotic high that can potentially become addictive for the victim and thus motivate them to "comply" with Cerene's wishes and directives. Basically, Cerene's cum wouldn't be all that far removed from an aphrodesiac cock(tail) of biochemistry that then lowers the (sexual) inhibitions of her prey/victims, letting Cerene have her way with them even more easily than she otherwise would have.

In other words, Cerene's dickgirl cum is another WEAPON in her arsenal of seduction.

Why?
Because it's more fun that way ... Rolleyes

Yesterday, 09:13 PM
I am looking forward to some more futa on female action. But i sure am going to miss Sayako.
Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Fingers crossed we get to see Sophia's POV on the blowjob. Looks great!
Yesterday, 09:46 PM
(Yesterday 09:39 PM)BulgyNero Wrote:  Fingers crossed we get to see Sophia's POV on the blowjob. Looks great!

that is something i newly came across not to long ago. tbh it is indeed quite enjoyable to say the least. Big Grin

or Cerene POV... mean im sure we'll get that anyways.
Yesterday, 11:25 PM
dlc soon yay Tongue
Today, 01:42 AM
(Yesterday 11:25 PM)3DX_Manga Wrote:  dlc soon yay Tongue

i think so too. around 25 days maybe.
Today, 02:09 AM
Nice! Looks like Sophia is finally getting a filling meal, poor thing was starving.
Today, 03:17 AM
I'd like to see Cerene shoot one whole load inside Sophia and then just keep on fucking even wilder without pulling out in between. And btw: balls only exist so they can get licked Smile