Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.94 Average
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
05-05-2017, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 07:33 PM by admin.)
Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
NEWS and UPDATES on Bloodlust 2019 on SLUSHE: https://slushe.com/miro

and Bloodlust Cerene - Event Page:https://affect3d.com/bloodlust-cerene-dlc/

and miro's Patreon:https://www.patreon.com/affect3d_miro

[Image: BL_Royal-Descent_Event-Page_Preview_05.jpg]

Trolls are banned.
My definition of trolling: being an ass and/ or disruptive.

This is the Girlfirends 4 Ever and Bloodlust forum end

Thanks everyone for participating in the lows but mostly the very highs (because we're all glass half full kinda folks around ere) of this and the previous series of threads . Humble beginnings that turned into something.... that always stayed humble but never seemed to have an end... production wise... some say... but all of that is history now Big Grin

For the person who remembers when Girlfriends 4 Ever was still an image set called 'Tara's third assignement', hats off to you my internet friend.

So where from here?

Well, Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent did better than expected, thanks to you fine people so it's with great excitement that I'm announcing our next project: Bloodlust Lanessa (tbc).

Without knowing how Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent would do we've already been busy behind the scenes working on the next episode, mostly because nothing in the world that could stop me from exploring the threesome possiblities resulting from the ending of Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent. The next episode will feature half dickgirl on girl and for the first time dick girl on dick girl sex. I've seen previews and the positions are the best we've done imo and who ever invented the 3's a crowd meme... they're about to eat their fucking words.

(I can say whatever I want, cause I have the last word.. muhahahahahhhhhhhhhh)

Anyhow here are a couple previews of Lanessa our new vampire dick girl character:

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_001.jpg]

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_004.jpg]

If you want to see more of Bloodlust Lanessa including actual footage (something we haven't done before), feel free to join our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/affect3d_miro. We're planning on being consistantly active, so you'll aways have something beautful to wiggle your noodle at.

If you can't afford it, not to worry, we'll start off posting monthly wips via the main site https://affect3d.com and will expand this to other public channels in the near future.

That's it. We're done here Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Page 255 (The above is first post of this thread)
10-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Bloodlust Cerene & BL Dick Girl DLC WIP thread!!!!
(10-11-2018 05:09 PM)KeiMontague Wrote:  Hey Miro, I'm unsure if you caught my Patreon comment, but I made an imgur album to better explain myself. Let me know when you've seen it, and I'll delete the album.

https://imgur.com/a/Dd0Jgel

I was just curious if this was intentional or a mistake that Cerene's third cumshot scene seems to sometimes be shooting and sometimes isn't shooting, though she should be currently orgasming the whole time.

can you tell me what version num you're looking at? because all the current mp4 versions don't have this issue?
can you post or pm me the file name
10-12-2018, 12:53 AM
(10-08-2018 11:30 AM)gernb Wrote:  I really hope you'll never do an app again and just go straight to video/mp4 next time you release something.

Been trying to install on a Mac. I'm on macbook pro (so higher end perf) and it takes like 10 minutes verify the DMG. Then another 10 waiting for the installer to start only to get a permission error since your app is not signed. So, hold control and start the installer again, wait the 10 minutes again, get the prompt that it's not signed but this time because I held control it gives me the option to install anyway, 15 minutes later it fails because my Air is a few months do old. Download new Air, click installer, wait 10 minutes, get prompt, wait 15 minutes, finally get asked where in install for real, wait 3 more minutes. Oh, and after all of that it doesn't actually run.

And all of this because Piracy? You know that MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) has screen recording built in. In other words if someone wanted to generate a video from the app to upload it would take them nearly zero work.

So effectively you punished paying customers and stopped zero pirates.

In any case love your work. Lucky for me some pirates will put up the video so I can see what I paid for (since I bought with BMT since your store didn't like my card - same card BMT accepted)

EmEn has already addressed the issue well, thanks, so I won't go into a lot of detail.

Just briefly, we've worked on this for roughly 14.5 months (I looked it up now), of course out passion first but also to earn a living. You wouldn't work a year for nothing? right? And yes you can't stop piracy but you want to a least put in the best effort you can? We did not have a patreon up until recently (like most other 3dx artists these days, who do this professionally), so if we don't sell, we don't get to put food on the table.
Now with that in mind imagine I have a paying customer who sees our work pirated everywhere and we tell them, hey piracy is just a thing, who cares. How would they feel about having just paid $20?
Finally regarding the software we did realize that it was an issue for too many paying customers so we decided to move the mp4 release ahead from 14 days to just 2-3 days. 2 days after release is not enough?
I hope you see the reasoning behind our actions.
10-12-2018, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 01:25 AM by miro.)
(10-09-2018 06:43 PM)IBT Wrote:  
Quote:realism is great, but for 3DX style has to trump realism a lot of the time Big Grin
I'm sorry but salty cum IN THE EYES has a squick factor for people besides myself. This is because in the back of our minds we know that doing that is PAINFUL rather than sexy. When you see something that makes you wince in sympathy/pain with what you're seeing, rarely is the reaction associated with "that's so hot, more please."

even though we're dealing with 3DX, where everything's possible, there's always something that will irritate someone
this doesn't happen to be one of the things that irritates me, but if I'm made aware of something and there's enough support behind it or if it's easy enough to fix regardless then I'll implement or at least consider it

(10-10-2018 04:14 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote:  This is the day folks. RIP thread and stuff.

*sniff* wrapping things up as we speak...

(10-10-2018 06:59 AM)IBT Wrote:  And now that I've watched both the AIR Player version and the mp4 versions (with and without music) I've noticed discrepancies between versions. The first and most obvious one that I've found is that in the mp4s (both) Sophia has cum overflowing out of her ass before Cerene drops her, but in the AIR Player version this doesn't happen and there's no "white stuff" going on until Cerene pulls out and squirts over Sophia's back.

Now I'm going to have to do cross comparisons of all three versions in order to do a properly thorough review of the release ... and there is simply NO WAY I'm going to get that done before this forum goes read only. I'm pretty much going to need an entire weekend with no (other) distractions in order to have the time I'd need to do that.

you could post it on the event page or submit it via the survey...

(10-11-2018 12:28 PM)borsten Wrote:  Miro, please leave the forum open for a couple of weeks, shit's getting funny again Smile

forum is staying open for a while longer, but this thread is closing in about an hour...

I wish we could let this cute little cat fight over cum in virtual eyes escalate into a historic all out internet war, but... time has run out.... Big Grin
10-12-2018, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 02:26 AM by miro.)
This is the Girlfirends 4 Ever and Bloodlust forum end

Thanks everyone for participating in the lows but mostly the very highs (because we're all glass half full kinda folks around ere) of this and the previous series of threads . Humble beginnings that turned into something.... that always stayed humble but never seemed to have an end... production wise... some say... but all of that is history now Big Grin

For the person who remembers when Girlfriends 4 Ever was still an image set called 'Tara's third assignement', hats off to you my internet friend.

So where from here?

Well, Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent did better than expected, thanks to you fine people so it's with great excitement that I'm announcing our next project: Bloodlust Lanessa (tbc).

Without knowing how Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent would do we've already been busy behind the scenes working on the next episode, mostly because nothing in the world that could stop me from exploring the threesome possiblities resulting from the ending of Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent. The next episode will feature half dickgirl on girl and for the first time dick girl on dick girl sex. I've seen previews and the positions are the best we've done imo and who ever invented the 3's a crowd meme... they're about to eat their fucking words.

(I can say whatever I want, cause I have the last word.. muhahahahahhhhhhhhhh)

Anyhow here are a couple previews of Lanessa our new vampire dick girl character:

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_001.jpg]

[Image: bloodlust_lanessa_wip_004.jpg]

If you want to see more of Bloodlust Lanessa including actual footage (something we haven't done before), feel free to join our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/affect3d_miro. We're planning on being consistantly active, so you'll aways have something beautful to wiggle your noodle at.

If you can't afford it, not to worry, we'll start off posting monthly wips via the main site https://affect3d.com and will expand this to other public channels in the near future.

That's it. We're done here Big Grin