Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SickleYield Splats, Drips, and Splatters for dForce
08-19-2018, 11:50 AM
SickleYield Splats, Drips, and Splatters for dForce
Just got this. Not sure when it was released. So far it seems to work for cum splatters, but I haven't really put it to the test.

Works good with Claire3DX's Cum Shader, too, but you'll want a transparency map - either a custom one or the ones included with the product.

These are basically dynamic sheets, which could be made in DS using the Geometry editor and the basic Primitive Plane, but getting those UV mapped can be time-consuming. These are already ready already.

So far I've only been toying with one of the Splatters, haven't tried the drips and Splats.

If you find them sliding off the body when you don't want them to, turning up the Friction will keep them in place.

I won't say it's better or worse than Loadz - two different products.

I haven't tried an animation with them, to see how they slide over the body, but as long as they don't roll over themselves and explode, it looks like we're getting closer to animated cum in Daz Studio.

Also picked up SY's Tubes, Pipes, and Vines for dForce. I'm thinking these can be used for thicker cum lines, but not sure yet of they can be animated to extend outward like a cum shot.
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2018, 11:00 AM
RE: SickleYield Splats, Drips, and Splatters for dForce
Somewhat related, DAZ has just released a fluid simulator plugin! I haven't tried it yet, but I'm interested.

https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-for-daz-studio
09-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Fluidos is worth it! I've not quite nailed the perfect settings, but it can definitely handle cumshots and similar fluid streams, and they collide with G2F nicely. I've only done a few "simple" proof-of-concept tests, but so far I've been able to get a stream flowing into an open mouth without passing through the body, and a dick-girl jazzing on herself.

Grab it while it's still on sale (if it is) but even at full price, I'd say it's worth the price.

I don't think GPU power makes much of a difference - have to run the same scene on my GTX980 machine and my 1080ti machine side-by-side and compare times to judge that - but it definitely does take time as you get closer to "believability settings".
09-13-2018, 04:52 AM
Great post! I didn’t know about several of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user