Poll: Who winds up with whom at the "end" of Bloodlust (whenever that happens)?
Tristan + Sophia
Tristan + Cerene
Sophia + Cerene
Tristan + Sophia + Cerene
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bloodlust Outcomes
09-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Heart Bloodlust Outcomes
Kind of curious what everyone's preferences are in terms of the ultimate relationship of our 3 main characters ... Tristan, Sophia and Cerene.

If you vote, please explain your choice of vote in the thread.

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Bloodlust Outcomes
My vote: Tristan + Sophia + Cerene

I honestly want Bloodlust to result in a 3-way relationship between all three main characters, where Tristan fucks Sophia and Cerene (both together and separately), where Sophia fucks Tristan and Cerene (both together and separately), and where Cerene fucks Tristan and Sophia (both together and separately). Heck, I'd even be perfectly fine with mixing DG versions of Sophia and Cerene into this mix (with Tristan!), such that they can fuck each other (poles 'n holes style) while Tristan watches them ... before he (re)joins them for even more sex. That way, double penetrations of Sophia and Cerene with "live dicks" can happen.

But perhaps my biggest reason for wanting to see this outcome is that it yields the (perversely) fairy tale ending of And They Fucked Lustily Ever After. Heart

At the same time, it would mean that while Sophia gets to play at being the WIFE, Cerene would be the MISTRESS to both of them!

It would also mean that Sophia would no doubt need to grow accustomed to getting her RDA ... Required Daily Anal ... from (both?) Tristan (and Cerene?).

[Image: LcCKduA.gif]
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
Find all posts by this user