Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Tara's First Assignment WIP
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 09:18 PM by miro.)
Tara's First Assignment WIP
Tara has been prepping up for god knows how long and sometimes you just have to put an end to all the practice and take action!

Ready or not the dude has arrived and brought with him a special delivery... donno a 9 or 10 inch package perhaps??? He's already semi hard and there's not going to be much time for Tara to dodge the incoming fuck unit....

[Image: affect3d_tara_assignment_01.jpg]

Sooo.... any last second changes before he engages!? I guess the most important question is is his cock the right size? Make it smaller, bigger or keep the size? Also any changes to the shape/ thickness??

As it stands I seriously don't think she can swallow any more than the head but I could be completely wrong I guess that's why we need to do the taste test =)

Any other adjustments??? Let me know real quick cause Tara is about to stock up on her meat supply!

Check out
Tara's First Assignment Set @ the main site
Find all posts by this user
Page 30 (The above is first post of this thread)
07-30-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Tara's First Assignment WIP
i would see here take on some interracial shlongs too that would be nice Big Grin
06-08-2014, 07:26 PM
very interesting to see where everything all started; single stills with Tara and an un-named man; now fully upgraded to multiple characters, in HD video with voice and personality Smile

Always be who you are.
07-30-2015, 11:13 PM
怎么下载影片
05-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post
This game is simple. The goal is to have the last post. Now, admins are not allowed to just lock the game because they want to be last, that would be cheating...

Seeing how this is the last post as of now, I have already won. :nana: